- Support electrical hardware engineers in completing tasks across product portfolio of body computers, gateway communication controllers, and RF applications.
- Collaborate with team members to understand task support needs.
- Lead laboratory tests after initial training.
- Conduct electrical hardware circuit analysis.
- Create development reports.
- Support off-site vehicle testing, as required.
- Minimum 2 years complete working toward BSEE degree.
- Prefer 3 years complete.
- Prefer experience with laboratory equipment such as power supplies, function generators, oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers.
- Prefer experience soldering.
- Prefer experience working as a part of a collegiate team or club, such as FormulaSAE.
* Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
* Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with at least one semester completed
* Minimum of overall GPA of at least 3.0
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
ˇ FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
ˇ AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|