We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Global Consumer Insight Manager - Unilever
Fixed Term Contract - 6 months with likelihood of extension
Europanel, a partnership between (COMPANY NAME) and GfK, are seeking someone to lead the Unilever Global Hair category and cover for a period of parental leave which is currently 6 months with the likelihood to extend and work in other areas of the business.
This is a dynamic and globally matrixed environment, where you will collaborate with colleagues in many different countries on a high-profile account. We are looking for someone who is experienced working with consumer panel data, pro-active and commercially driven. You will be curious about insight and are able to deliver presentations with impact that help the Unilever Hair team to achieve their goals. You will love being hands on with data, identifying trends, finding the story & bigger picture
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
* Working 'hands-on' with our panel data, helping to identify and deliver impactful insights that deliver growth for Unilever.
* Building excellent relationships with internal and external partners.
* Grow our business with Unilever, with a combination of excellent project work and strong commercial skills.
* Collaborate and deliver projects that draw on a variety of sources through collaboration with Nielsen, (COMPANY NAME) and GfK and other agencies.
WHAT CAPABILITIES ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Strong consumer panel-based experience and strong data analysis skills. Either in a market research agency or client setting.
* Strong presentation skills that builds a story for a high-level audience.
* Strong commercial ability with a history of hitting targets.
* An excellent track record of outstanding client engagement.
* An understanding of client needs and driving continuous improvement.
* Collaborative approach with both internal and external partners.
* Fosters an environment for continuous learning for others.
LocationLondon, WestgateUnited Kingdom
(COMPANY NAME) Rewards Statement
At (COMPANY NAME) we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2021|