Job Title: Administrator
Compensation: £20,000 -£25,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / permanent
Job ID: SFxxxx8
Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for an Administrator to join us at our Warrington site working various projects. The successful candidate will be required to work 37 hours per week.
* Undertake a range of clerical and administrative duties ensuring the smooth running of the department
* Provide travel booking support to the business
* Process a wide range of documents and information received from a range of sources, including reconcile records to ensure accuracy of data and the system
* Identify and carry out initial investigation into discrepancies and shortages, involving statistical information, document control or physical stock control
* Collate and extract data and produce routine reports, schedules, summaries and letters for internal circulation or for customers and suppliers
* Build relations with stakeholders, customers and suppliers and exchange information in order to clarify a situation, e.g. placing orders, arranging appointments, deliveries, etc.
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
* Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
* Agile working conditions
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
* A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
The experience you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
* Qualifications - GCSE in English or an Admin NVQ Level 3.
* No Clearance Required (NSR)
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 20/07/2022
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Industry:||Aerospace / Defense|