Business area: Administrative
Contract type: Fixed-Term
Full Time/Part time: Full Time
Contract duration: 6-months
Our vision is to inspire brands and people to impact the world. To create big ideas that make a significant contribution to the planet, society, and the bottom line. We believe in today's world this is the best way for our clients to achieve sustainable growth.
We achieve this by breaking down the barriers that restrict talent and ideas, we call this Borderless Creativity.
Which is why our teams work fluidly across five capabilities: Advertising, Consulting, Experience, PR and Influence, and Health. This allows us to not only operate but innovate at the intersection of capabilities and talent. We believe impact and magic lie at this intersection. (COMPANY NAME) scales this by seamlessly connecting and accessing the deep and diverse cultural expertise of 132 offices in 83 countries in a way that celebrates our commitment to inclusion.
Our mission: We inspire brands and people to impact the world
How we do it: We innovate and operate at the intersection of people and capabilities
What we do: Borderless creativity
As an (COMPANY NAME) PA you'll be responsible for:
* Diary Management: You manage the diaries of your leaders daily, and you are confident at flexing and prioritizing the needs of all the leaders you support. You keep a schedule of regular meetings with their key clients and stakeholders and ensure the invites are put in the diary timely and accurately
* Meeting Management: You are confident at organising meetings of varied size. You are experienced with Zooms, Teams, Webinars and organizing workshops. You book meeting rooms using Robin, catering and AV support. You will also be responsible for arranging guest access to the building, and meeting and greeting guests as require
* Tech Savvy: PowerPoint, Keynote & Excelsavvy and you're familiar with file & video sharing platforms such as SharePoint, Zoom & Teams
* Contact list and email addresses management: You are at ease managing contact lists across multiple teams, geographies and functions, keeping them up to date, and setting up and updating custom email addresses to support team communication
* Finance Management: PAs are confident users of Maconomy for processing expenses, vendor set up, purchase orders and managing approvals. You may be expected to manage budgets for team events / socials.
* Email Management: You may be asked to check emails ad hoc, but PAs are not required to have access to their leader's inbox. At their request you may do so, but there is no expectation to manage/action emails at high frequency especially when supporting 3 or more leaders
* Travel Management: You are confident booking end to end complex travel, accommodation and transport at the request of your leader. Working with relevant finance leads to obtain job numbers and travel budget approvals. You understand and adhere to WPP travel compliance and ensure cross checking is carried out with the client's PA for all billable travel. You may be required to make last minute changes to travel plans out of hours
* Visas: arrange visas where needed- travel now variable based on Managed Remote Working and Covid-related travel policies
* Transport & Couriers: you organise transport to and from external meetings and couriers to carry important or urgent correspondence and parcels
* Events: PAs are required to help organise events that your leader is hosting. You may be asked to help with team events and social occasions (birthdays, weddings, baby showers). You build strong relationships across the business with the facilities, Green & Fortune teams along with other PA/EAs for building best practices. You are required to welcome and deliver guests to meeting rooms on behalf of your leader
* Provide holiday/absence cover: for other PAs in the organisation
* Team culture: you may be required to assist in organising team events and meetings.
Key Competencies of an (COMPANY NAME) PA are:
* Build Strong Relationships: You form strong connections with internal and external stakeholders, other PAs, employees, clients and partners.
* Good Communicator: you can relay accurate messages and communicate what is required in any given situation at speed. Comfortable with different personality types, seniority, diversity and backgrounds, you can adapt your communication style to relay their messages effectively and efficiently
* Understand Business Needs: you understand the role your leader plays and how it ladders into other parts of the business. You anticipate and use intuition to keep one step ahead of your leaders workload and their daily needs.
* Deliver Solutions: you find smart outcomes to daily problems. Your time-management is ace. You grasp essentials quickly, take on new tasks with minimal supervision. You make informed decisions and can maintain clear thinking while under tight deadlines. You can be relied upon to increase own output when required.
* Excellent Admin Skills: all admin is completed to a high standard and is consistent across all communications - formatting, grammar and understanding contexts.
Attention to detail is crucial, be it finessing a presentation or scheduling time for your leader to pre-read a document.
* Information management: contact lists and meeting schedules and kept up to date and managed to a high standard
* Attitude: You understand discretion is paramount as a PA. You are a trusted confidant by your leader, you are consistent, understanding time sensitivity and can flex around a situation when required.
At (COMPANY NAME) UK, we want to make sure that you're set up to grow and develop in your role and enjoy some of the best times of your working career. Our learning and development team are on hand to provide training for you, to help you excel in every aspect of your role. So, if you think you may not have experience in some aspects of this position, don't worry, and apply away. We're here to help you grow and nurture your skills.
How we help you Thrive:
* 25 days annual leave + 1 Volunteer Day
* Bupa Healthcare (including Bupa health assessment and menopause support)
* Enhanced leave policies or parents and carers
* We have a flexible working policy with core working hours between 10am - 4pm. We also operate a 3:2 hybrid working structure
* A 1.5:1 matching pension structure
* Up to £25.00 per month towards physical or online exercise class membership
* Opportunity to sign up for Unmind membership, LifeWorks tool and annual eye tests
* Learning and development budgets plus enhanced and ongoing wellbeing incentives and activities throughout the year
* Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
* Life Assurance x4 salary
* Inclusion@(COMPANY NAME) - our employee networks (COMPANY NAME) ReWired, Roots, Equals, PROUD and Parents and Carers. See here for more information.
Dedicated to our people, we provide additional perks to help support your work life balance
If this sounds like the right role and company for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Our ambition is to attract the very best diverse talent to (COMPANY NAME), and to be the employer of choice in the UK. We want everyone to feel welcome when they join us, and once they're here, for them to want to stay with us, grow their career, and to feel they belong with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to creating an inclusive, welcoming environment for everyone who wants to work at (COMPANY NAME). For us, diversity, equity and inclusion is integrated into everything that we do. We believe that for creativity to flourish, everything about how we work must have diversity at its core. Your race, colour, ethnic, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, have no bearing on our hiring decisions, but we encourage everyone to feel free to express their true selves in an environment we are consistently striving to make as inclusive as possible.
We aim to facilitate an accessible and positive application experience for all candidates. If you require any adjustments from us to support you through the process or expect to require any adjustments to working conditions to be able to best perform in the role, please let us know. We are happy to consider all reasonable adjustments.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|