You'll play a key role in our Finance team, supporting the Group Finance Director in a range of tasks and activities, ensuring high quality services is provided at all times. This is a 12 month FTC in an exciting period of transformation.
We pride ourselves for being resilient, respectful and open. You'll need to be independent, pro-active and be able to maintain clear communication between your colleagues, other teams and the wider group.
You will be responsible for a range of tasks, including, but not limited to, collating, creating and maintaining large data sets from various sources. You'll need to be able to establish monthly KPI dashboard reporting and create quarterly Regional Reporting Packs and you'll need to lead the budgeting and forecasting cycle with close collaboration with the business and group finance teams.
Every day brings a new challenge so you'll need to be a team player at heart with a 'can do' attitude, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
As you'll be meeting all internal and external deadlines and providing subject matter knowledge & expertise, you'll need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
It is essential that you follow the correct processes and procedures to help us ensure we are compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures. You will need to have a curious mind and use your initiative to identify any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we're providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with considerable post-qualification experience, or similar experience gained working in an accounting / finance role;
* Ability to both delve into details but also summarise key findings in a succinct and professional manner tailored to Senior Management and Board-level audience;
* Experience gained as a Financial Controller, Financial Planning and Analysis function or Business Controller;
* Strong Excel and financial modelling skills
* Knowledge of NetSuite, Power BI, VBA and any other would be an asset
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.