Founded in 1856 by Thomas (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Working as part of the Group Financial Reporting team, with a focus on IFRS 16 Lease Accounting.
Working alongside the IFRS 16 Manager, this role will provide key support and insight for (COMPANY NAME)'s reporting of leases under IFRS 16. The role encompasses:
* supporting the end to end process for lease accounting in (COMPANY NAME)
* monthly closing and reporting process
* creation of central accounting schedules for new and amended leases
* working closely with regional finance and property teams to review their assessments of new leases
* preparation of disclosure information for Interim and Year end Group reporting
* user support for lease accounting software
This role will require a strong attention to detail, and the ability to produce monthly reports accurately and on a timely basis. It will also involve a significant amount of interaction with regional finance and property teams, developing an understanding of developments and changes in (COMPANY NAME)'s property portfolio.
* ACA qualified.
* Ability to work effectively with others within the finance function and other key stakeholders throughout the business.
* Good communication skills.
* Proven technical accounting ability.
* Ability to review and understand contracts.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Able to plan, organise and manage work effectively and take responsibility for outputs.
* Adept at working with systems.
Job Segment: Financial, Financial Analyst, Finance