Our Accounting workstream (Contractual Service Margin - CSM ) requires a CSM Configuration & Test Accountant to own the Accounting Data Delivery.
The workstream is responsible for the configuration and testing of the Aptitude Accounting Hub (AAH), as well as the Accounting Data inputs to the tool and testing/EPoC support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Build capability to flow the calculation outputs of the CSM Calculation Tool (AICE) into down-stream reporting process via AAH.
* Develop and maintain AAH reference data tables for (COMPANY NAME)'s statutory disclosures and other reporting requirements.
* Support configuration and regression testing, identify issues, investigate defects and define solutions.
* Build capability to retrieve data from AAH for reporting & control purposes.
Skills & Experience required:
* Knowledge of accounting general ledger close processes/group reporting for UK Life.
* Ability to pick up specific IFRS17 requirements and build into accounting data deliverables.
* Knowledge on data sourcing and data manipulation on large data sets to be able to explain requirements to IT.
* Awareness of control environments and able to design and set up controls.
* Ability to communicate complex data issues to key partners.
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
* Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
* Up to 40% discount for some (COMPANY NAME) products through "My (COMPANY NAME) Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Oh and by the way…
At (COMPANY NAME) we always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you need to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. We'll even try to bend work around your further studies or hobbies where we can.
We care deeply about welcoming people no matter where they're from, how old they are or what disability they have. We encourage applications from every age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibility. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you!
As part of that we interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you've applied and we'll make sure we interview you.
If you like the sound of all that, we'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on: 0xxx xxx xxx6 or ping them an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role