Company:BDUKL - United Kingdom
Location:GBR - Bristol, UK
Job Description Summary:Exercises appropriate signature authority in negotiating and contracting for the sale and support of aerospace products, services, technologies, financing and the licensing of intellectual property to support company strategies. Presents business solutions to preserve and expand the business. Represents the company in external negotiations to a diverse set of customers. Authority to prepare, negotiate, execute, interpret and administer legally binding complex contractual agreements for The (COMPANY NAME) Company. Coordinates and partners with other internal functional disciplines. Summarizes complex contractual issues, develops creative solutions and coordination of contractual risk mitigation.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Job Description Qualifications:
At (COMPANY NAME), we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This position is a non-management role within the BDUK Fixed Wing Commercial Team that performs contract & business support and expertise to the P-8A programme team discharging the obligations under the contracts and delivering proposals for contract over & above tasks as well as new business. Reporting to the Fixed Wing Head of Commercial and P-8A Senior Commercial Manager, this role will take primary responsibility for one of the programme contracts and supporting the programme in both execute and acquire activities. Particular areas of focus are excellent customer relationship management, negotiation, contract management including interpretation of contractual terms and positions, first-time quality products, fast and effective responsiveness to emerging needs and requirements, integrated business partnering with stakeholders and ability to manage a diverse, fast-paced workload with a high degree of independence.
This position is expected to fulfil a variety of tasks and responsibilities typically associated with a Commercial technical role, including, but not limited to;
* Exercises appropriate signature authority, leads, and participates in proposal development, negotiating and contracting for the sale and support of aerospace products, services, technologies, financing and the licensing of intellectual property to support company strategies.
* Leads the presentation and development of complex business solutions to preserve and expand the business.
* Represents the company in external negotiations with responsibility to develop and maintain effective working relationships with customer counterparts
* Authority to prepare, negotiate, execute, interpret and administer legally binding contractual agreements of a complex nature for The (COMPANY NAME) Company.
* Leads coordination and partnership with other internal functional disciplines, integrating business / finance / programme priorities to create solutions that balance business financial performance and customer relationship management
* Summarizes complex contractual issues, and leads development of creative solutions and coordination of contractual risk mitigation.
* Implements and maintains effective commercial governance through internal processes to protect company interest and ensure fully aligned work approaches
* Authorises company work and administers contracts and agreements in accordance with contractual requirements,
* Interprets contract requirements, manages change and resolves conflict; intellectual property management
* This role requires the ability to obtain SC clearance.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. (COMPANY NAME) WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of (COMPANY NAME) U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 3
Job Code:5A86I3 (5CC)