You will play a key role supporting our Depositary team, providing high quality service to all our clients and staff under your supervision.
We pride ourselves for being resilient, respectful and open. You will need to be pro-active, customer-focused and create and maintain strong and effective relationships with the internal teams and the wider group, in order to continue the culture of support and collaboration that we have developed. Operating with high levels of EQ, you will need to build strong customer relationships with both new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for managing the workflow of the cash monitoring team, managing work allocations, completing reconciliation file reviews, dealing with customer queries, preparing client invoicing and debtor management. It is essential to have a strong customer focus and build strong customer relationships with key stakeholders.
* Prepare workflow for all cash monitoring clients and lead the process to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
* Complete a review of cash reconciliation files, and where possible support the team in completion of the files
* Ensure relevant procedures, checklists are adhered to by the team, minimising any risk of errors and ensuring the team develop an understanding of the process
* Manage and track progress of outstanding reconciling items, ensuring the team are working to resolve these
* Prepare and review client invoicing, ensuing these are prepared in line with relevant fee agreements, work with group finance on debtor management and monthly accruals
* Act as a key point of contact for cash monitoring clients, helping to develop and maintain good client relationships.
* Degree level qualification or demonstrable strong aptitude for numeracy
* Proven experience of working in a professional office environment, ideally within a finance related function, working on multiple client relationships
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of reviewing financial information and cash reconciliations
* Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
* Understand and use best practice on Investran or other accounting platforms
* Knowledge of the private equity industry is desirable but not essential
* Experience of working in a supervisory role.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices