(COMPANY NAME) is a mission-led financial services company committed to offering the very best experience to the consumer. We are proud to be the best-rated consumer financial services with 75 NPS and 96% 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we believe that international financial services should speak your language, be "one-click" easy, fairly priced and transparent. We are proud to be backed by top-tier VC firms including Vostok Emerging Finance (VEMF SDB) and Hard Yaka, who share our passion for this mission. Previously they have backed disruptors like Twitter, Square, and Ripple among others. If you share our vision for what financial services should do for people, apply now and let's talk.
We take exceptional care of our customers so we're looking for a talented Customer Support Team Leader, who can motivate the team, ensure positive work environment and make sure we're delivering the best possible service to our customers and meet KPIs.
The Customer Support Team Leader will provide leadership and collaborate with bright and talented Customer Support Specialists (the team is based in London).
Manage and motive the team, ensure high performance:
* Lead the team in a manner that effectively ensures business results, qualitative and quantitative goals and employee satisfaction;
* Oversee the daily workflow, prioritise and multi-task to meet all deadlines, determine work allocations and make employee work assignments;
* Ensure good atmosphere in the team and regular team activities;
* Ensure necessary steps are taken to correct or eliminate inappropriate behaviours or conduct;
* Collaborate with peers on processes and process improvement;
Provide feedback and review performance:
* Review performance of individuals;
* Communicate performance-related feedback and complete regular performance evaluations;
* Set clear expectations and facilitate understanding of the link between individual contributions and company performance;
* Take an active role in the career growth and development of the Customer Support Specialits;
* Identify, retain and re-engage talent;
* Provide recommendations related to hiring needs, candidates' suitability;
* Lead the hiring process;
* Ensure data for reporting;
* Ensure the data for reporting is accurate, timely and adheres to standards.
* Being part of extremely exciting and growing Fintech startup community.
* Competitive salary package.
* Unlimited paid holiday.
* Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment).
* Guaranteed training budget of 1000 eur.
* Flexible working hours with opportunity to work from home.
* Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, fun budgets and events)
* High energy individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and motivating others to achieve production goals;
* Results focused orientation, comfortable with measuring and monitoring productivity in a process driven environment;
* Background in team leading / supervision (minimum 2 years);
* Previous Customer Support / call centre experience;
* Strong problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills;
* Good with making judgement calls to drive efficiency and quality;
* Great with people management, a leader that forms strong positive professional connections with team members