Join us as Head of Performance & Business Management Manager for Private Banking Services
* You'll be leading the Private Banking Services (PBS) Performance & Business Management team, with responsibility for strategy, people, financials, portfolio management, business readiness and business management
* In this senior role, you'll need to show a deep knowledge of the Private Banking industry, technology and operations, and demonstrate the ability to translate this into business strategy
* Join a team with a collaborative ethos and make a real impact with your work
What you'll do
In this role you'll be a key member of the PBS leadership team, leading teams responsible for strategic projects, communication and capability, financial management and business management. You'll provide leadership of all aspects of business planning, to include coordinating, analysis, interpretation and provision of information, often within tight timescales.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Developing and executing a front to back road map to deliver the future PBS business model
* Working closely with front office stakeholders to make sure services delivered support business strategy
* Regularly delivering presentations to the bank's executive committee on key strategic initiatives
* Driving the PBS innovation agenda through design, workshops, funding requests and transition to implementation
* Leading the bank's implementation of agile ways of working for technology initiatives
* People planning, including capability, engagement and communications
* Financial and headcount reporting, including the overview of monthly cost report checking, monthly forecasting, budget setting, and cost control initiatives
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a strategic thinker, with a high aptitude for strategic planning and development and excellent experience of working in a leadership support or business management role. You'll additionally need strong knowledge of the private banking industry and the impact of this on business strategy, as well as a strong understanding of trends in private banking technology, operations and change management.
It's vital you have a strong background in either strategy consulting or financial services, and the proven ability to attract, retain, lead and develop high performing teams.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
* Excellent experience of working on multiple business initiatives
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, with the ability to use information to develop creative solutions that bring tangible value
* Experience of leading multi-disciplinary high performing teams across multiple locations and cultures
* The ability to formulate logical, well considered concepts, conclusions and recommendations
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to develop working relationships at all levels of an organisation including executive committee members
* A strong understanding of Agile ways of working across leadership, delivery, testing and release management
* Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills
At (COMPANY NAME), we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks