Our aim is to give customers clarity and control over their money by allowing customers to manage their money entirely through the Starling banking app. In this role you will provide specialist support for our customers who based on health, resilience, capability and life events may be considered vulnerable. You will also be involved in supporting our bereavement process.
* Providing exceptional customer service, showing ownership and accountability for offering solutions to help and benefit those experiencing difficult circumstances and in need of specialist support, across a variety of channels including phone, email and in-app messaging.
* Undertaking and delivering all stages of the Bereavement process from initial notification, within agreed SLAs.
* Supporting Starling's commitment to vulnerable customers across the operation, actively seeking to continually improve processes and workflows.
* Developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships across operations and the wider organisation, including Compliance, SME Banking, Collections and Operations.
* Acting as a point of escalation for operational teams requiring support in relation to vulnerability or bereavement.
* Assisting with the collation and recording of MI in relation to customers requiring Specialist Support.
* 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us
* 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
* Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
* Contributory pension scheme
* We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
* Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
* Access to 'salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
* Gym membership options
Full details are available on our careers site
Starling is a leading digital bank on a mission to disrupt the banking industry.
Since our launch in 2014, we've surpassed 2 million accounts, including over 300,000 business accounts. Our total deposits, meanwhile, have topped £5 billion and we have lent over £2bn over the same period. We're a fully licensed UK bank, and we have the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company. We've won the Best British Bank award three years running, and now employ over 1200 people across our London, Southampton, Cardiff & Dublin offices.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at (COMPANY NAME) are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.By submitting your application, you agree that (COMPANY NAME) may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. Our Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information
* Previous experience working in a customer facing role.
* Previous experience of working with vulnerable customers, preferably in financial services or similar (desirable).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Sound problem solving skills, with the ability to escalate where necessary.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, often balancing conflicting priorities.
* Ability to work with a small team, in a fast paced, changing environment
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|