We are recruiting a Implementation Analyst to join our team responsible for support and peer review across three work-streams (Knowledge Gathering/Procedures, Calculations and Data).
What can you expect?
As a Implementation Analyst you will work with internal and external stakeholders to transfer and apply knowledge of the Bulk Purchase Annuity Scheme and requirements, User Acceptance Test deliverables and ensure operational readiness for administration to be completed and handed over to the BAU team for ongoing administrations.
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience within either Knowledge Gathering/Procedures, Calculations or Data looking to develop their career and knowledge base within that field further.
What you will be rewarded with?
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
* 25 Days Annual Leave, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
* Excellent defined contribution pension scheme with up to 12% employer contribution (based on a 4% employee contribution)
* Private Medical Insurance
We will count on you to:
* Be a referral point and peer reviewer for analysts
* Process the more complex and/or technical tasks
* Handover all knowledge gained and documented to the administration team ahead of go Live.
* Support the administration team with queries during the first months of administration.
* Identify and deliver continuous improvement for their work-stream
* Read all Scheme documentation and Questionnaires received and apply all knowledge gained to the scope of the project, including recording accordingly in Mercer's internal knowledge capture documents
* Communicate with and provide all internal and external stakeholders with the required Scheme information as applicable
* Complete/peer review the review of calculations performed by the incumbent administrator to highlight difference and commonalties in our understanding.
* Complete/peer review the creation of a test matrix for each calculation automation deliverable, using techniques such as, but not limited to, exploratory value analysis and boundary value analysis.
* Complete the User Acceptance Testing of calculation automation delivered by Technology Solutions.
What you need to have:
* Proven experience in or associated with DB Pensions/Final Salary Pensions Administration and Bulk Purchase Annuities
* Prior experience in training and reviewing junior colleagues' work
At least one of:
* Extensive prior experience in analysis on large data sets
* Extensive prior experience in manual DB Pensions calculations
* Extensive prior experience in administration processes and communication with Clients
What makes you stand out?
* PMI Qualifications
* Extensive Excel training and experience
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: (COMPANY NAME)), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing reasonable support to any candidate with a disability/health condition to allow them to fully participate in the recruitment process. We welcome candidates to contact us at Txxx@xxx.xxm to discuss any specific needs
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|