UKI Markets is at the heart of EY's ambitious growth strategy. The team is responsible for working with our clients and EY colleagues to maintain and improve EY's brand, develop new and innovative ways of addressing and connecting with client issues as well as to identify and coach new revenue opportunities.
The Markets team comprises of five functions: Business Development (BD), Market Execution, the Solutions Accelerator, Brand, Marketing and Communication (BMC) and Market Operations, with over 200 people working to support our key stakeholders across the business.
Market Operations is divided into three key areas:
* Operations and People Engagement - for operating all traditional processes for the Markets function;
* Transformation - driving enhanced effectiveness and efficiency across Markets Projects including more innovation ways of operating and ownership of key processes and systems to support these; and
* Frameworks Management - compliance and insight across the key EY Frameworks.
The CRM Systems Data Manager sits in the Transformation team and reports into the Head of Transformation. The CRM Systems Data Manager will oversee a Senior Consultant on-shore and four off-shore resources.
The role is pivotal in ensuring the firm has the right policies, processes and training to ensure we are using our CRM systems effectively; whether this is for account, contact or opportunity information. They will also oversee the Marketing components of the systems and how these integrate with CRM.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Mercury - CRM
* Act as the point of contact and escalation for all complex Customer Relationship Management (CRM) queries from the Finance Mercury Support Team, ensuring that all queries/escalations are seen through to resolution.
* Full end-to-end Subject Matter Expert of the Mercury CRM system (C4C/ OnPremise).
* Subject Matter Expert of marketing related data and Alumni data, understanding how the Marketing components of the system integrate with CRM.
* Work with the Head of Transformation to ensure the local Markets team is aligned to global policy and strategy in relation to Mercury.
* Ensure that all CRM policies and guidelines for system use for UKI and UKFS are fit for purpose, working closely with the Head of Transformation to ensure that all remain aligned to current strategies.
* Perform regular reviews of policies and guidelines for systems use with Markets/Service Lines stakeholders.
* Work collaboratively with the Transformation team to identify opportunities where Automation can improve processes.
* Manage data governance and data quality of merges/mass uploads/manual changes.
* Work with the Transformation team on ways to ensure data is accurately captured in our systems and policies and data complement the needs of the business.
* Work with the Transformation team on the implementation and roll-out of CRM Analytics.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with wider stakeholder group; local Finance, Global Finance and Global/EMEIA Markets teams. Manage and facilitate positive working relationships between all UK&I / UKFS users and Mercury Support Team.
* Build and maintain a network with Global and deployed countries, to identify and implement continuous improvement and training opportunities for local users, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept up to date with updates and changes.
* Work closely with the business to ensure offshore support adhere to data quality best practices.
* Line manage a L2.5 Senior Consultant who will be supporting the team.
UK&I Account operations management
* Subject Matter Expert on the Firm's account systems, structure and hierarchies, financial performance, systems and reporting.
* Oversee and act as an escalation point for Account Operations, the unassigned process and sub accounts.
* Escalation point for Accounts Record Database (ARD) and Master Data Management (MDM) systems issues/queries.
* Working closely with our key stakeholders to ensure current processes are fit for purpose.
* Supporting and knowledge building of our off-shore team to support account operations processes.
* Level 2.5 Senior Consultant.
* Four offshore Associates, including acting as a point of escalation and providing support and direction.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
* Extensive experience of CRM/SAP systems.
* Ability to build relationships and effectively communicate across all levels, on and off-shore.
* Experienced in working autonomously and as part of a busy team, delivering to deadlines.
* Skilled at juggling multiple priorities with multiple stakeholders.
* Project management skills; being able to work within timeframes to deliver outputs.
* Competent at analysing and working with data.
* Intermediate - advanced Excel skills.
* Experience in using and understanding financial and operational systems.
* Experience in managing/supervising junior resources.
* Level 2.5 Senior Consultant
* Four Associates, including acting as a point of escalation and providing support and direction.
* Experience in working within an account/sales operations role (or similar).
* Experience in working with and navigating operations/CRM/financial systems.
* Experience of working with (and leading/managing) on and off-shore teams and working collaboratively to ensure team success.
* Demonstrated experience in process improvement (ideally through technology/automation).
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance