(COMPANY NAME) is a customer journey optimization company that brings personalization to the full customer journey. It combines award-winning software with a proven CJO methodology to deliver measurable results quickly and easily. To date, (COMPANY NAME) has influenced over 100 million sales through more than 200,000 journeys.
We're looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer for a three month contract to help us deliver beautiful, high quality campaign designs to our customers such as L'Oreal, M&S, Philips and Domino's Pizza.
In this role you will be:
* Working with a wide range of world famous brands in sectors including retail, travel and finance
* Creating high-quality digital designs (pop-up banners/notifications)
* Integrating client brand guidelines
We're looking for someone with:
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
* Great typography and layout skills
* A detail-oriented and brand-focused mindset; the work requires high attention to detail to meet client brand guidelines and expectations
* An ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic, performance-driven environment
You'll love this role if:
* Want to work in one of the fastest growing, award-winning startups
* Are looking for a chance to work and learn from 100+ talented professionals and build connections
* Work across multiple renowned e-commerce brands!
What will you get from us?
* Guidance - we'll give you all the training and tools you'll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
* Autonomy - after you've got to grips with how things work here, we'll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects and we'll support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
* Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We'll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses.
* Diversity - we're proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at (COMPANY NAME) will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
* Perks - include gym discounts, bike storage, Cyclescheme, fresh fruit and dog friendly offices. We're part of the WeWork family, based in Aldgate Tower, which affords us invitations to great parties, happy hours, WeWork events, great coffee, Monday breakfasts and, of course, beer on tap in the kitchens