Join us as a Digital Analyst in Cardiff or Edinburgh
* We're looking for a dedicated professional to join us as a Digital Analyst in our Digital Solutions team, part of our cutting edge Data & Analytics function
* The Digital Solutions team is a leading global function, dealing with website tagging, personalisation, and the advancement of our Digital Analytics strategy across the bank's digital estate
* Set up in-house within Data & Analytics, we're responsible for deploying various analytical and optimisation tools over a wide digital scope of RBS
What you'll do
As Digital Analyst, you'll deliver high quality and value adding data driven insight that drives improved decision making within the business. You'll demonstrably move the business forward and help us to achieve our commercial outcomes.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
* Developing new insights from the digital estate using a range of digital analytics tools to drive increased engagement and improved customer experience, helping the bank deliver a best-in-class digital experience
* Working with digital and marketing teams to personalise customer journeys across our various websites and mobile apps
* Using data to spot opportunities for optimisation campaigns, and implementing using Adobe Target
* Providing consultancy on strategies to reduce customer friction and improve funnel conversion rates across digital channels
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, it's essential that you're able to demonstrate good knowledge of digital analytics. You'll have the ability to interpret business requirements, with strong stakeholder and project management skills, as well as strong communication skills, including the ability to influence business decisions and stakeholders with the use of insight.
In terms of your technical knowledge and experience, you'll need:
* Hands on experience with digital analytics platforms, such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Google 360, or similar
* Relevant digital analytics experience, either agency or client side, with a proven track record of delivering improvements to digital customer experience through leveraging data and insights
* Experience in supporting optimisation campaigns, including A/B or MVT, and creating personalised experience
* Experience utilising a data management platform (DMP) to optimise performance media spend
* A working knowledge of web usability, journey design, digital product process, as well as SEO and digital marketing
* Experience of generating insight and identifying pain points from session replay tools, including ClickTale, SessionCam and ContentSquare
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more