Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)
This position is part of the Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) where Finance professionals will develop their skillsets and add value to the business by rotating through various different Finance positions as they grow their career with (COMPANY NAME). Areas of rotation include Brands Finance, Sales Finance, Supply Chain Finance, FP&A, and Accounting and Controls. Being part of the FLDP program will provide you the opportunity to build deep knowledge of the different P&L line items and be part of a vibrant and evolving Finance function that is greatly valued across the business.
Roles & Responsibilities - Finance Manager
This position will provide business support and partnership in delivering multi-million dollar brand sales & profit targets and shape future strategy across a growing and diverse portfolio of industry leading iconic brands. Key aspects of Finance Manager role will include:
* Demonstrate exceptional leadership and excellent business partnership skills for the strategy, planning & financial analysis of business units, working with commercial teams.
* Execute month end close process; Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of management reporting and insights.
* Manage P&L movements through monthly forecast cycle, whilst interrogating assumptions and working with business to recommend risks and opportunities to delivery of plan.
* Develop and build robust, assumption-led annual plans, working collaboratively with a variety of functions
* Provide relevant and insightful analysis along with recommendations to the Leadership Team to improve the quality of decisions and ensure the chosen business options deliver the highest financial value at acceptable level of risk
* Proactively develop reports, tools and insights for stakeholders and drive/influence business decision making.
* Scenario planning and building of business cases across Brand/Customer/Channel initiatives as and when required.
Roles & Responsibilities - Brands/SRM Finance Manager
* Ownership of overall Category level P&Ls, including Marketing spend, SRM/Trade
* $700MM in RNS, $400M in Trade spend, $40MM in Marketing
* Development of annual plan and strategy & delivery
* Recommend & execute plan accelerators
* Endorse and implement portfolio optimisation
* Scrutinise in-year financial & budget management
* Essential communication skills and financial insights - identifying areas to accelerate opps whilst mitigating risk profile
* Implement tracking, action & optimisation of budgets
* Manage the preparation & delivery of monthly brand results, accurate analysis of change & provide actionable commentary
* Develop and build robust, assumption-led delivery of plans
* Provide relevant/insightful analysis along with recommendations to the Marketing and SRM Directors to improve the quality of decisions and ensure the chosen business options deliver the highest financial value
* Guarantee marketing budget oversight & ROI analysis
* Drive visibility on innovation & renovation items
Skills & Qualifications/Required experience/competencies/attributes:
* Part qualified Professional a distinct advantage and of graduate calibre
* Prior experience working in FMCG, retail or supplier environment an advantage
* Very Strong analytical skills with a strong commercial mindset (business partner mindset)
* Leadership and influencing skills
* Ambitious and keen learner
* Experience of delivering results through working in cross-functional teams
* Self-driven with proven entrepreneurial mind-set
* Attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Modelling, Pivots, Slicers, Index, Match, Lookups) and PowerPoint
* SAP ERP, SAP CRM, BW Systems experience an advantage
This role offers the opportunity to work within a challenging fast moving environment. The individual will be offered and expected to take on a high level of responsibility and will develop first class analytical support skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines