(COMPANY NAME)'s busy Global Asset Data Team (ADT) is recruiting for an Asset Data Analyst to join them. It's an interesting role which will give you the opportunity to work on projects as well as business-as-usual objectives.
ADT collates and processes asset data for onward use in Solvency II reporting, Credit Risk management and risk analytics. Working as part of this team, you will support the operational delivery, system ownership and business user guidance on the production of Credit Risk data, Solvency II QRT asset data and Pillar 1 Credit Calibration inputs as well as other management information, external disclosures and reporting.
The team will be developing their systems and processes over the coming year as a new investment accounting and reporting 'Software as a Service' is introduced. This is an exciting time to become involved and help to shape these solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
* Work as part of a flexible team contributing to the quality delivery of scheduled and ad-hoc data production cycles to meet SLAs and business needs.
* Provide support to users of ADT systems and data, responding to queries and requests.
* Work with the Asset Data Platforms IT team in Poland on the regular maintenance, bug fix and small change agenda for ADT systems - supporting larger systems and process change initiatives.
* Operate the Credit Portfolio Modelling Workflow Tool system and process to provide data inputs for the Pillar 1 Credit Risk Calibration.
* Contribute to the support and operation of the Credit Risk Workflow Tool system and processes, delivering Credit Risk and Limit Management MI and reporting.
* Extract and deliver external market data, ratings and prices to key internal consumers.
* Production of control, reconciliation, and data governance artefacts.
* Complete business analysis on supplier data feeds, specifying validations, calculations, mappings, transformations and interfaces between source, modelling and reporting systems.
* Complete business analysis on Agile systems delivery or process change - eliciting user requirements, analysis, testing, production of operating instructions and updating process documentation.
* Investigate and resolve systems or data issues arising during production cycles, proposing solutions or workarounds for approval.
Skills and Experience
* IMC/CFA/Qualified Accountant or equivalent financial markets expertise, preferably gained in a large insurance or banking environment.
* Proven experience in producing data feeds, reports and MI, working with asset manager feeds, various asset data providers and market data vendors.
* Comfortable working with security, issuer, exposure and market data with an understanding of key attributes and characteristics across different asset classes.
* Ideally direct experience generating Credit Risk exposure data and limit management information.
* Strong change management and IT skills, with experience working on agile developments and system enhancements would be advantageous but isn't essential.
* The ability to communicate across all levels and across geographies.
* An ambitious, agile and flexible individual who can work independently and problem solve where appropriate.
What will you get for this role?
* Annual salary of £43,000 to £53,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
* Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
* Up to 40% discount for some (COMPANY NAME) products through "My (COMPANY NAME) Extras" plus discounts for friends and family (some exclusions apply).
* Excellent range of flexible benefits.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees
How you feel at home, work and all aspects of your life are important to us. Our programme - 'Be Healthy', 'Be Mindful', 'Be Secure' and 'Be Awesome' supports your physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing.
Here are just a few highlights:
* You'll be able to download (COMPANY NAME) Digital GP - a 24/7 personal GP service that enables you to get a video consultation with a GP and pharmacy service at the touch of a button.
* We offer all UK employees subscriptions to Headspace for free!
* We have subsidised 70% off the normal gym membership prices, meaning for a reduced monthly fee you will have access to a wide range of fitness venues.
One of (COMPANY NAME)'s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (as defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By 'minimum criteria' we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Megan Douglas in the Resourcing team on 0xxx xxx xxx5 or firstname.lastname@example.org