We are now looking for a dynamic Investment Reporting Change Manager to join our Investment Reporting team within Investment Operations at (COMPANY NAME) London. This is a 12-month fixed term contract around growing project work.
The team works with a wide range of business partners - including offshore reporting teams and external suppliers. We seek to be a centre of operational excellence, built by developing a forensic understanding of the reporting processes - minimising production time and errors, increasing frequency and improving business insight into the results.
The Investment Reporting team has responsibility for the accurate supply of investment asset data from several providers to facilitate the processing of asset stressing, accounting, financial reporting, credit risk reporting and control across UKL and UKGI. The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the delivery of allocated change impacting the investment reporting team and its direct business partners.
What are the duties & responsibilities?
* Representing investment reporting for allocated change projects and providing regular updates & critical issues to the Senior Investment Reporting Change Manager
* Working with the wider investment reporting team and its relevant business partners to understand & document how the allocated change will impact downstream processes
* Testing and implementing allocated change through the project and into BAU
* Communicating with external providers and internal partners in respect of the allocated change, to deliver an optimal solution
* Providing support and advice to the BAU teams, their customers & business partners to influence change outcomes
* Maintaining an effective control environment including evidencing compliance with FRCF principles whilst protecting finance systems, process and controls throughout the change process
The role will also be responsible for the identification of improvements which can be made to existing processes within the investment reporting team to improve efficiency and consistency of process across funds, location and topic area.
The role is expected to give appropriate SME support for cross-functional projects and will require close liaising with the appropriate Reporting and Finance change teams.
You will need to be comfortable with a significant degree of autonomy but recognise when management should be briefed.
What skills & experiences are required?
* Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
* Commercial experience with financial services
* Understanding of investments and the investment reporting environment would be great to see
* Commercial experience with delivery of cross site/team people & process change
* Positive personality about, and a proven ability to, motivating change
* Proven ability to identify and implement operational improvements
* Excellent business partner relationship and communication skills
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills
* Excellent analytical skills and a good eye for detail
* Resilient and able to deal with conflict resolution
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for some (COMPANY NAME) products through "My (COMPANY NAME) Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
We care about the wellbeing of our employees
How you feel at home, work and all aspects of your life are important to us. Our programme - 'Be Healthy', 'Be Mindful', 'Be Secure' and 'Be Awesome' supports your physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing.
Here are just a few highlights:
* You'll be able to download (COMPANY NAME) Digital GP - a 24/7 personal GP service that enables you to get a video consultation with a GP and pharmacy service at the touch of a button
* We offer all UK employees subscriptions to Headspace for FREE
* We have subsidised 70% off the normal gym membership prices, meaning for a reduced monthly fee you will have access to a wide range of fitness venues
One of (COMPANY NAME)'s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By 'minimum criteria' we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Alice Neal in the Resourcing team on 0xxx xxx xxx6 and email@example.com