Our Workforce Advisory Financial Services team have had some excellent successes and are currently achieving 20% growth year on year - it's an exciting time to join us.
* Seeking innovative and interesting work on big and complex programmes in the financial services sector?
* Passionate about building and developing high-performing teams, delivering amazing results?
* Hungry for opportunities for personal development and progression in a dynamic and evolving environment?
* Able to influence, challenge the status quo and shape the financial services organisations of the future?
… recognise yourself?
EY People Advisory Services wants you to join us in building the best Workforce Advisory business in financial services!
At a time of unprecedented change and growth, we have several openings within our team at Manager level, where you will be working with a suite of FS clients to address some of their biggest people challenges.
Uniquely positioned with an established brand, our Workforce Advisory practice channels an entrepreneurial spirit and promotes progressive thinking, operating at the frontiers of clients' people transformation agenda. We partner with our clients and a growing ecosystem of digital providers to address the hot topics from re-platforming to robotics, from restructuring to reengineering customer and colleague journeys and digitising operations and workforce.
We are now seeking experienced people & business change consultants to create the highest quality solution design and implementation practices, reflecting leading agile, data-driven, collaborative approaches.
We are at the cusp of a revolution - come and be part of it
In your role in the team, you would:
* Lead or support change management workstreams through the entire cycle of complex Digital HR, Change or Transformation programmes, using waterfall, agile and other contemporary methodologies
* Define and implement the people and organisational implications of major transformation programmes:
* Align: Design and facilitate leadership collaborative events to define a shared purpose, develop transformations solution, implementation roadmap and target behaviours
* Engage: Define the impacts of change and execute a robust, innovative communications & engagement campaign, including colleague journeys
* Enable: Mobilise change delivery capability and undertake workforce capability assessments and relevant sourcing solutions
* Sustain: Implement transition planning, including tracking and monitoring programme specific dashboards and key KPIs
* Identify and build new opportunities by establishing and leveraging client relationships
* Contribute to preparation of proposals and deliver presentations to potential clients
* Coach and provide learning opportunities for junior team members
Your skills and attributes for success
* Authenticity and strong personal impact, able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions
* Thought leader with growth mindset and a desire to challenge established practices
* Skilled in leading teams and encouraging collaboration amongst team members, passionate about motivating and empowering teams to maximise performance
* Confident and effective in recognising and managing potential issues during client assignments
* Resilient and able to work under pressure to deliver a pragmatic solution
* Creative thinking, using agile methods and innovative approaches to tackle complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
* Reinforces our values through day to day behaviour and challenges disrespectful behaviour
* Passionate about our purpose - building a better working world
To qualify for the role you must have
* Strong core consulting skills and a broad range of experience across Change Management or Transformation, gained through experience working in a professional services firm or global consultancy
Management consultant/HR professional with relevant experience advising clients on large-scale Change and/or HR Transformation programmes within large and complex organisations
Proven track record in one or more of the following: Change Management, HR Transformation, digital transformation, technology optimisation
* Demonstrable ability to proactively build relationships and manage client stakeholders, including providing robust advice, constructive challenge, influencing decisions, delivering difficult messages and managing performance issues
* Experience of working in the Financial Services sector
Ideally, you'll also have
A strong interest or specialism in at least one of these areas:
* Core Change Management topics: including cost reduction, operational efficiencies, and regulatory change
* Digital HR Transformation / HR Transactions: Experience across the lifecycle of HR Transformation projects, from concept through execution and ongoing operations, with the latest HR technologies. And/or experience of supporting the people elements of transactions
* Digital Banking: Experience in supporting Banking clients to transform their employee and customer offerings, including defining and developing clients' Digital Banking Change journeys, and delivery of change activities
* Insurance sector transformation: Experience delivering Change or Digital Transformation to Insurance clients, utilising a deep understanding of sector-specific context and challenges to support clients deliver change
What we look for
First and foremost, we're looking for individuals with strong core consulting skills who can demonstrate real impact in delivering Change or HR Transformation to clients in Financial Services.
We're also looking for team members who want to contribute to a great team environment and continue to learn and grow with us.
As our business is evolving, we need people who can develop our service offerings, understand client needs, grow our internal capability and connect with our global PAS business to maximise our global knowledge and experience.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
A bit more about EY
EY is a leading provider of business advice and services to clients in the Financial Services industry, working with some of the biggest names in the sector to address challenges posed by customer trends, market conditions, competition and regulators, and delivering real, sustainable change.
Our Workforce Advisory team within People Advisory Services (PAS) is one of EY's fastest growing teams. We work with clients as trusted advisors, to help them deliver on large scale transformations across banking and insurance.
With our continued success we're diversifying and building our Digital HR and Change and Transformation offerings. This is a great opportunity to contribute to a wide range of engagements and direction of our rapidly expanding team.
Our focus areas include:
* Change Management including: cost reduction and operational efficiencies, regulatory change, behavioural and cultural change
* Digital Transformation - Banking and Insurance
* Digital HR and HR Transactions
* Post-merger or transaction integration support
As we strive to build the better working world, our culture promotes providing you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you are excited about what you've read about us and our ambition, get in contact today, we would love to hear from you.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance