Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Application Management Specialist
The role supports the Zapp Applications by ensuring a consistent and successful level of support is delivered to Zapp Participants and relevant application remediation can take place when required.
Customer Facing Environments Support Activities:
* 3rd line support for all Zapp Core Applications by taking ownership of technical recovery activities.
* Technical Onboarding of the zapp customers.
* Support participant testing and accreditation phases.
* Communication with global support teams(1st/2nd level) and resolve participant facing issues.
* Triage Infrastructure related incidents and coordinate with infrastructure resolver groups.
* Support application/infrastructure upgrades during the testing and implementation phases.
* Coordination of activities across the full supply chain including all 3rd Parties
* Perform and coordinate operational readiness testing (Monitoring & Business Schedules)
Release and Implementation:
* Support releases into the controlled/production environments.
* Maintain all Configuration Items (CI) data for various environments
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly