Spark Foundry's planning department is the heart of the agency - in terms of its function, its people and its location. Our clients are professional but also creative and fun, and this is reflected in the way we work and relate to each other. We are looking for an ambitious individual, who has the vision and skills to move their clients forward in new directions.
The Cineworld relationship with Spark Foundry is long established, having been a client of ours for over 15 years. They are the largest and most successful Cinema chain in the UK and have around 100 sites across the country. They are continuing to grow and launch new sites and propositions on a regular basis.
The brand's ambition is to be the 'best place to watch a movie' and Cineworld are very much leaders in market innovation, offering the first 4DX screens in the UK (there are now 20 of them including the 1st in central London at Leicester Square), as well as IMAX and now VIP screen services. Over the last 12 months Cineworld has opened around 15 ScreenX cinemas, a brand new movie experience and the world's first multi-projection 270-degree viewing experience. By expanding the screen onto the side walls of the auditorium it crafts a fully immersive experience that is state of the art and a first of its kind in the UK.
As a multi-site retail business, there is an ongoing need to drive footfall into cinema's year round, but their marketing team also support specific campaign initiatives including activity around their subscription card 'Unlimited', as well as seasonal Family initiatives and new site openings. The account has many layers and really stretches those who work on it in the right way.
* You will effectively manage both up to the AD/BD, as well as down to the junior members of your team, helping to develop them into future superstars.
* You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of campaigns, audience research, reporting management and the development of brand activations.
* You will play a role in the business development of the account, identifying any opportunities for growth.
* You will analyse multiple data streams from client campaigns to draw insights that influence our future strategy.
* You will look to challenge the client (with diplomacy) when necessary.
* You will work both individually, and with the wider team to continually deliver operational excellence.
* You will possess a proven track record of developing innovative work for high profile brands.
* You will have a firm foundation in both traditional media (TV, OOH, print etc.) and digital.
* You will be a strong communicator (both written and verbal), with excellent interpersonal skills also.
* You are a proactive individual who is in keeping with the current trends of the industry.
* You are already an established manager, with at least 1 year of experience at this level.
* Similar client experience would be advantageous but not essential.
(COMPANY NAME) Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.