DIGTIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - HEALTH BCW's award-winning Health team are looking for a Digital Specialist - Account Manager, with experience of managing large-scale client accounts in the pharma space - global experience would be a bonus but isn't essential.
BCW is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. At BCW, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.
* Experience of managing multiple client accounts from social media strategy through to execution and of working with PR teams, media buyers, and ad agency to ensure a fully integrated response
* Strong knowledge of paid social (especially across Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) and channel planning and a track record of managing budgets, including making recommendations on best use of platforms and formats, targeting and testing
BCW is one of the world's largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world's leader in communications services.
When the world's biggest healthcare brands are seeking solutions, they come to BCW. From awareness campaigns and activations to one-of-a-kind app experiences and beyond, our work reaches people despite the complex ecosystem. Known for pushing the limits of traditional healthcare communications with a complete 360 degree integrated offer for our clients; social, digital, data, brands, celebrity, science, corporate, consumer, etc. We are a group of people who work hard as a team to continue building our reputation as visionaries in the industry. We are looking for individuals who want to challenge both themselves and the status quo.
We were recently awarded Healthcare Consultancy of the Year by 2018 Holmes Report EMEA Awards
* Assist the health practice with the social media strategy for clients and advise advising on appropriate measurements and KPIs ahead of campaign activations
* Attend all agency and client meetings and assist with the social media discussions on behalf of the agency, and act as a trusted contact for the client and can offer counsel as required
* Show a passion and understanding for content and the various existing/new social media platforms, share insights and work to identify new opportunities for clients
* Help advise team on social media crisis comms and issues (reactive and proactive) from responses appropriate to the platform and audience
* Oversee support in community management for clients when required
Scope and Budgets:
* Manage multiple markets globally, working with their local social media content to ensure budgets are being used effectively on across platforms
* Take responsibility for social media budgets and ensure we're on track, working quickly and reactively to recommend where budget should be reallocated, or content changed to achieve KPIs
Team Support and Reporting:
* Attend the weekly Team meetings with internal, client teams and manage actions lists for team, ensuring all activity is delivered in good time and to a high standard
* Support team in weekly and monthly reporting for clients using reporting programmes. You will also need to be able to take data and provide insights for reports and be able to apply learnings to future activity as well as in real time with live content