EU Food Regulatory Officer
Based Manchester Airport office
(COMPANY NAME)'s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA, Illamasqua, Eyeko and Mxxxxxxxx.xxm - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking to recruit an EU Food Regulatory Officer with a good understanding of regulations pertaining to labelling of Foods and Food Supplements for EU Countries, to join our Regulatory & Compliance Team.
With a focus on brand protection, the Regulatory Compliance Team plays a critical role in ensuring that our products can be marketed and sold legally all over the world. Based at our Head Office at Manchester Airport, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to the global success of (COMPANY NAME) and our market leading brands.
* Reviewing labelling and marketing material to check that they are compliant with regional regulatory requirements,
* Working closely with NPD on new formulations to ensure compliance in Member States
* Advising on nutrition and health claims, ensuring they are correctly worded on product labelling and websites
* Reviewing company websites to check that content is compliant with country specific regulatory requirements;
* Proactively identifying potential Regulatory / compliance issues and working together with the senior members of the team to reduce and/or eradicate their impact;
* Upkeep and maintenance of a comprehensive suite of applicable regulations and guidance
What We Offer
* Competitive salary
* Employee discounts
* Company bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within (COMPANY NAME) please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you have
* Qualification in Food Technology, Food Law, Food Science, Food Safety or other related subject
* Good understanding of regulations regarding Foods and Food Supplements and usage of claims in the EU (including UK)
* Good understanding of food industry standard practices
* Good attention to details, strong communication skills, good time management skills
* Understanding on product registration process in Member States would be desirable but not essential, Good IT Skills - (Email, Excel and Word)
* Usage of product specification systems (especially Oracle Brand Compliance) would be desirable but not essential
* If you have experience managing, supporting and guiding a small team this would be an advantage
|Posted on:||05 May 2021|