Job Title: Medical Device Operational Team Administrator
Job Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 per week
Job Location: Oldbury
Salary / Benefits: £18,000 and £20,000 depending on experience, plus you'll benefit from a 10% performance bonus private health cover, a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
As a Medical Device Operational Team Administrator, you'll be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to the UK Medical Devices Team to ensure that all activities required within the department are completed to the required standards, timescale and meet any internal or contractual KPIs.
You'll be committed to providing a high level of service to both internal and external customers.
The role holder will assist the UK Medical Devices Team to achieve business objectives and targets and liaise with clients, affiliates and auditors in a courteous, professional and effective manner.
* Letters to be generated to the client's ad affiliates with one working day of being approved and ensuring they meet procedures and accreditation requirements
* Record and manage the day to day audit pack approval process, ensure resources are allocated appropriately and cost effectively
* Manage the Global Medical central inbox ensuring that all communications are passed to the relevant team member or answered appropriately and within 1 working day after being received
* Personal matrix to be updated and auditor's profile to updated with latest documents within 1 working day of being received
* Transcribe working days and work completed from pack reviewer's logs to pack review analysis
* Provide weekly analysis on the packs going through approval, pack reviewers KPI and the number of man days available
* Provide bespoke system-based reports that may be requested on an ad hoc basis, to evaluate performance or revenue
* Management of financial transactions
* Raise purchase orders before work is to be completed
* Analyse the number of certificates for affiliates quarterly invoices
To be successful in this role, you'll need recent administrative experience ideally working in a related industry sector.
In addition to the above you'll also need to demonstrate the following;
* Strong computer literacy, with proficiency in using MS Office packages including Outlook & Excel
* Experience of creating and maintaining spreadsheets/ databases in a working capacity
* Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) level including English
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to organise and plan own work load
* Experience of working within a Medical Devices or scientific environment would be desirable but not essential.
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days.
|Posted on:||22 Oct 2021|
|Job duration:||12 months|