We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it's one that's shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we've brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren't just part of a team, they're part of something bigger. We're a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We're only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Summary of the role:
(COMPANY NAME) have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapists to join our first contact physiotherapy team. This role will involve conducting digital physiotherapy consultations remotely from anywhere in England.
You will be apart of a rapidly growing physiotherapy team in the digital health realm. You will be one of the first physios to join this expanding team. You role will be to provide digital physiotherapy consults for our GP @ Hand service.
Our digital physio service dramatically increases patient availability to physiotherapy services. You will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team and the wider (COMPANY NAME) team.
Part time is preferred with a minimum commitment of 10hours a week required. We are looking for both office hours, evening and weekend cover for these positions with hours worked being very flexible and negotiable.
This position can be performed anywhere within England and will be well supported by a strong clinical and non clinical teams in the Babylon Head Office.
· To act as an autonomous practitioner providing expert intervention, delivering highly specialized assessment and treatment such as assessment diagnosis and devising treatment plans predominantly through digital consultation
· To deliver advanced treatment techniques and advice to patients (and their carers) with highly complex presentations.
· Ability to adjust current physiotherapy skillset to a digital consultation environment
· Open and innovative mindset to how physiotherapy can be delivered digitally to improve patient outcomes.
· To independently manage their own daily complex caseload as part of a multidisciplinary team, triaging patients to reduce the impact on external stakeholders; ensuring that patients are seen by the most appropriate healthcare professional and onward referrals are appropriate in nature.
· Communicate effectively over a wide range of topics with a diverse population to achieve best possible clinical outcomes.
· Work collaboratively not only within the physiotherapy team, but the wider multi-disciplinary team and (COMPANY NAME) team.
· Extensive post graduate experience, including as a senior clinician within Primary Care - preferably in MSK Outpatients.
· Experience in assessing, treating and managing of a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and presentations.
· Experience of planning and delivering formal and informal teaching. Experience of working as an expert clinician within healthcare systems.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, nonverbal and written).
· Ability to use highly specialised clinical reasoning skills to determine differential diagnosis, independent of other practitioners, in an expert area of practice.
· Good IT skills
· Experience in a triage or telehealth setting is desirable but not required.
· Degree in Physiotherapy.
· HCPC Registration.
· Able to demonstrate in practice portfolio a high level of experience in core physiotherapy and MSK physiotherapy
· Expert Knowledge of appropriate clinical guidelines;
· Independent prescribing qualification, training and competencies will be looked upon desirably, but not required.
· May hold or be working towards a postgraduate physiotherapy qualification, is also desirable, but not required