Job Title: Sourcing Manager - Data Centre & Hosting
A VP Sourcing Manager to join the Sourcing Domain within the Procurement Function. Procurement operates the global sourcing, purchasing, supplier and spend management for (COMPANY NAME) within COO and is responsible for working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative solutions for (COMPANY NAME), balancing costs against service levels and risks, enabling (COMPANY NAME) to achieve its ambition of becoming the bank of choice.
What will you be doing?
* This group are one of six key technology subcategories directly responsible for managing commercial deals in excess of ú2.3bn annually and are required to work collaboratively and strategically with the internal teams sitting within Procurement and Legal and SME functions, and with External Suppliers, to deliver a consistently high quality product and service.
* The role holder will focus primarily on executing deals in Global Technology Infrastructure Services (GTIS) where there they will support deals predominantly within the Datacentre and Hosting category.
* Provide strong category knowledge and sourcing support to manage commercial negotiations with third parties, liaise with key business users across (COMPANY NAME) to ensure favourable commercial terms which mitigate business risk. Category aligned sourcing support is provided globally, across all (COMPANY NAME) businesses and geographies
* Support Team Leaders and Category Managers with the management of key stakeholders and execute deals according to policy and agreed timelines.
* Ensure end to end sourcing cycle visibility, creating line of sight on demand, cost, service and risk
* Work closely with the Category leads to support the development of a strategy to address the execution of each type of deal activity in a lean and the most optimal way for the firm.
What we're looking for:
* Proven experience of leading strategic sourcing projects within Technology (must have experience working on Datacentre & Hosting related projects)
* Understanding of datacentre and hosting vendor base
* Ability to lead highly complex RFPs
* Demonstrate capability to multitask and prioritise workload
* Stakeholder management
* Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Supply chain/value chain design
* Experience working within Financial Services
Interested and want to know more about (COMPANY NAME)? Visit home.(COMPANY NAME)/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at (COMPANY NAME) we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us