Medical Program Management: Program Manager (PM)
The PM will support the business-related initiatives for his/her respective Therapeutic Area (TA). This individual will work closely with his/her respective Medical Program Lead (MPL) and TA Global Medical Team (GMT), both internally and with our collaborative Alliance partner (when applicable), to support the operational execution of key elements in the TA-specific Medical plans. The individual in this role, while working in a matrix team of people and resources, will support the TA-specific Medical Program Lead and GMT to ensure alignment of key activities outlined in the Global Medical Plans.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Provide Program Management support for his/her respective TA in close partnership with his/her respective MPL and SPM
* Provide Program Management support for various TA-specific key Medical initiatives outlined in the Global Medical Plans
* Provide Program Management support for and work closely with Global Medical Leads on the development and update of the Annual Budgeting Plan
* Monthly reporting - Will work closely with their respective MPL, SPM, SEC and Medical Operations to gather all information and populate correct data into an integrated Medical dashboard
* Quarterly reporting - Will work closely with their respective MPL, SPM, SEC and Medical Operations to gather all information and populate correct data into the CMO quarterly dashboard
The ideal candidate will have background in biotech/pharmaceutical industries as well as direct experience in Project/Program Management; scientific background and Medical Affairs experience preferred
* Bachelor of Science (BS) required
* At least 3+ years of project/program management or relevant experience in biotech/pharma or clinical/scientific environment
* Ability to lead project and implement strategy into tactical plan
* Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methodology
* Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration coordinating cross-functional teams (matrix environment)
* Ability to manage projects with minimum supervision from end to end
* Ability to establish and provide frequent reporting dashboards with key metrics utilizing harmonized methodologies within our organization
* Strong interpersonal and communication experience with the ability to effectively interface across all levels of the organization, strong organizational skills
* Ability to multitask and maintain tight timelines and priorities in a highly professional manner
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software
* Act for Change- embrace change and innovation to initiate new and improved ways of working.
* Cooperate transversally- collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization, within and across GBUs, to positively impact business results.
* Strategic Thinking & Decision Making - ability to think and plan broadly and long-term to inspire excellence in execution and timely decision making based on information available.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all