class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="113">At (COMPANY NAME), new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing division within our global services team that identifies, creates and produces a wide spectrum of events from live performance broadcasts, festivals and red carpet events to marketing activations and hospitality across our international markets. We are looking for a seasoned Senior Producer to lead the Event Production team in producing world class events and experiences for (COMPANY NAME) Music, (COMPANY NAME) TV+ and more. The successful candidate will have deep multi-disciplinary production experience and the ability to build and lead the team based in London. As a member of this collaborative team, you thrive in a fast paced environment. The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations is essential.
* Extensive experience in producing and managing large scale live broadcasts, festivals and special events.
* Unparalleled track record leading world class consumer experiences.
* The successful candidate will have a wealth of production experience having lead teams in production companies, creative agencies and/or in-house at entertainment brand.
* Extraordinary attention to detail, while still delivering to tight deadlines.
* Collaborative and team-oriented approach, experience and passionate about managing and directing teams.
* Skilled and experienced in handling multiple, concurrent projects with a collaborative approach.
* Strong experience with Live Music Production technology and Multi-Camera Production and Live-Streaming experience
* Excellent budget management experience overseeing multi million pound projects
* Proven track record of managing creatives, venue and production vendors
* Demonstrable experience of working with Artist Management and Labels
* Audience Management, Hospitality, and Ticketing experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers
* Wide range of experience producing varying types of exceptional events in international markets.
Manage teams who produce events end-to-end; oversee all details, including but not limited to: Physical production of creative execution Financial budgeting and oversight Operational, logistical and technical event management Talent and guest hospitality and experience Project scheduling and timelines Vendor management Communications to internal and external stakeholders Ensure delivery of the highest quality and act on client feedback. Work with Business Affairs department to complete all contracts, agreements and confirm all clearances are met. Collaborate closely with event designer(s) on ground plans, floor plans and renderings. Provides constant, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate. Engage, partner and collaborate with internal teams to achieve the best results for the business. This role reports into the Global Head of Production based in Los Angeles.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
* You are ideally proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Pages and Budgeting Tools or equivalent.
* International travel required
* 2nd language preferred but not essential