One of the finest 5-star hotels in London, Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is ideal for both business and leisure travellers, offering a peaceful yet central location. Situated in the heart of London's West End, this luxurious hotel is within walking distance to many of London's leading attractions from Buckingham Palace to the picturesque Hyde Park, along with the exclusive shopping areas of Oxford Street, Soho, Bond Street, Mayfair and Marylebone.
Are you motivated and passionate? Do you have a sense of fun? Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day? Whether you are looking for a specific job, an opportunity in a particular destination, or a global career that spans across countries and continents - at Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their Best".
As Chef de Partie - The Montagu you are accountable for preparing a consistent, high quality food product in order to provide guests with a memorable dining experience. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
* managing the team in line with business needs and guest expectations
* mentoring and coaching to ensure maximum employee engagement
* being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
* follow standard recipes and minimise waste to help ensure that the food cost is in line with budget
* ensuring all dishes are correctly presented and garnished before being sent for service
* ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
* establishing a rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and good customer relationships
Ideally with a NVQ L1/L2 qualification, you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious Restaurant and/ hotel environment. You are passionate about cooking and motivated to change and grow.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Chef de Partie that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including
* 12 complimentary nights
* Individual personal career development opportunities
* ú500 Reward for recommending a friend
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Tuition Aid, to name but a few
* Tax-free Cycle to work scheme