At InterContinental« Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That's where you come in. When you're part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you're more than just a job title. To join us as a Chef de Partie. You'll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
The Chef de Partie ensures the smooth running of the section and sees that all areas of that section maintain the InterContinental London standards. He/she also provides supervision / support to junior members of the team, and assumes responsibility for outlets in the absence of a sous chef.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package - including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What's more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we'll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG« family of brands, you'll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we'll make sure you'll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to cxxxxxx.xxx.xxm
We are an equal opportunities employer
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Excellent organisational skills
* City and Guild 706/1/2 or NVQ Level 3 in culinary skills
* Apprenticeship as chef followed by position as Demi Chef and/or Chef de Partie
* Experience in a fine-dining/luxury restaurant environment is essential, Italian cuisine a plus
* Desire to learn and diversify is essential
* Proactive and self-motivated
* Must have the drive and passion to succeed at the highest level.
* All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
* All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and must be in possession of the relevant passport and visa