Front Office - Host
Welcome to the Andaz, where our name translates from Hindi as "personal style".
Our hotel is not conventional, this is reflected in our people and woven into the fabric of our culture of creating memorable experiences, part of the Hyatt Hotels portfolio.
Uncover an environment free of barriers, where ideas are exchanged and encouraged. We are a 5 Star Lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London. Featuring 267 newly refurbished rooms, 7 exciting bars & restaurants and 15 diverse event spaces. We embrace people challenging the norm and who aren't afraid of standing out, that's what makes us different - your personal style whether that be tattoos, piercings or pink hair
The Front Office Team is responsible for overall arrival and departure experience of the Hotel guests and visitors. This Team cooperates closely with the Reservations, Telecommunication, Housekeeping and the F&B teams, ensuring that the guest preferences are noted and utilised to provide guests with the overall stay that reflects their particular needs. In addition, the Front Office Team will look for ways in which guests' arrival and departure experience can be enhanced.
· Enabling a smooth arrival and departure experience including rooming and delivering luggage
· Ensuring that all guests have the appropriate credit facilities established
· Obtaining passport and following all other procedures as per local legislation and Hyatt's Data Privacy
· Handling all cash transactions and billing
· Assisting guests during their stay and handling guest complaints
· Maximising revenue opportunities through up selling
· Providing all required information about the Hotel, available services and facilities.
With your intuition and dedication to people, you are always striving to deliver a great service for our guests. If you are a motivated Receptionist / Host with experience in Hotels or premium restaurants, who likes a challenge, we would love to meet you.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
· Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Bike 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in the form of complimentary stays, massages and many more,
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks