Based Reading, UK
About the Opportunity
As part of an HR contact centre team, you will provide an efficient and comprehensive HR and Payroll administration and advisory service to Business HR functions, HR Centres of Expertise, employees and managers across the organisation (UK and Ireland).
You will be responsible for providing information, advice and case management with regards to payroll, company policies and procedures and will deal with routine employee relations matters. You will ensure the maintenance and integrity of the information stored within the HR information systems and will interact with employees / managers directly and by using employee / manager self-service tools and knowledgebase content.
We are now looking to hire two HR Administrators on an initial fixed term contract basis.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi Business Services (SBS) is a global and cross functional organisation and a major player at the heart of the companies' value creation chain. Establishing a strong common culture of service, SBS enables employees and our partners to benefit from a high level of service quality, increasing efficiency, saving time and freeing employees up to focus on their core business area.
* HR Administration and Data Management
* Payroll administration across UK and Ireland
* Advice and Information to the HR Function, Managers and Employees
* Reporting and Compliance, Projects
* HR Systems support and improvement
To excel in this role you will need to have:
* Demonstrable commitment to providing a high level of customer service
* Strong verbal reasoning skills and written communication abilities used in providing advice and support and also in the development and delivery of information and training to the broader business and HR communities
* Ability to apply sound judgement and intelligence both to the information mined from the HR systems, and the information submitted for the HR systems, so that potential errors and anomalies can be captured and flagged to the Business, HR COEs and Corporate HR
* Ability to identify, execute and document continuous improvement activities relating to HR systems and local/multi-country processes and procedures
* Committed to team-work and collaboration
* Flexible and adaptable - able to deal concurrently with multiple issues, clients and interfaces
* A completer-finisher and able to meet deadlines
* Capable with the full suite MS Office applications
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
* Experience of using Workday across all modules including payroll, recruitment and compensation
* HR Information System skills - able to use HR databases, input, access, extract and compile information and run queries and reports across multiple systems
What Sanofi can offer you?
* A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too
* We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us
* This is a fixed-term contract until end of June 2020
* This is a full-time role and we support flexible working
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfil your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all