Renewable Energy Assistant Underwriter - £40,000 - £45,000
Are you someone who has experience within renewable energy underwriting and is looking to join an exciting, growing renewable energy team and support our growth ambitions? Then look no further this role could be for you!
A bit about the job:
(COMPANY NAME) started its renewable energy portfolio in 2019 after making the decision to exit the fossil fuel market - since then the book and team have grown substantially in size. The portfolio is performing well and we are looking to further grow this sector in support of (COMPANY NAME)'s ESG and Net Zero ambitions. We need someone with the right experience and capabilities in the renewable energy market to support the existing team while contributing to the growth of the portfolio with existing underwriting experience or looking to start their underwriting journey.
Skills and experience we're looking for:
* Renewable Energy insurance market experience
* Underwriting experience
* Good time management and organisational skills/works well under pressure
What you'll get for this role:
* Starting salary between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on skills, experience, and qualifications
* Generous pension (starting level (COMPANY NAME) contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
* Eligibility for annual performance bonus
* Family friendly parental and carer's leave
* 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for (COMPANY NAME) products
* Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
* (COMPANY NAME) Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
* 21 volunteering hours per year
(COMPANY NAME) is for everyone:
We are inclusive - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you're in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working - spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at (COMPANY NAME) take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we'll interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv Johal a call on xxxx xxx xxx9 or send an email to Gxx.email@example.com
|Posted on:||24 Jun 2022|