ABOUT THE TEAM
The rapidly-expanding People Operations department plays a crucial role in (COMPANY NAME)'s development as we grow into a major international business. Our goal is to ensure that our 1000-strong team are operating at their best, in a well-structured, high performance environment.
People Operations is a business-critical department that will give you exposure across the company and enable you to play a big part in (COMPANY NAME)'s drive to be the biggest financial services company on the planet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for an experienced and intuitive Executive Assistant to partner with our VP Global Business at our London office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Provide high quality executive support to your VP Global Business
* Act as gate-keeper, managing their time and workload to enable them to carry out their role and deliver their goals
* Manage and maintain calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to diary management
* Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
* Build strong relationships across the organisation with internal and external stakeholders
* Act as go-to point of contact for all internal and external communications; fielding emails and messages and managing correspondence as appropriate
* Coordinate all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
* Draft sensitive correspondence and documents for and on behalf of your VP Global Business.
* Participate in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required
* Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-sites and large scale events
* Process expenses and card returns
* Handle confidential information with integrity
* Work as part of the Executive Assistance function; collaborating with EA's across the organisation to share best practice
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Previous experience essential
* Experience as EA to VP's of Global Business
* Experience supporting multiple business leaders
* Bachelor's Degree is a preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Proficient in GSuite, Keynote, MS Office
* Ability to execute each project flawlessly with a positive "can do" attitude
* You thrive in fast-paced, changing environments
* You love solving problems
* Helping others makes you happy
* You notice the small things
* You are data driven, analytical thinker with startup and public company experience
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
(COMPANY NAME) started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We've since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
And we're only just getting started.
Come and help (COMPANY NAME) build the world's first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don't hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes 'because that's how things are done'.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people's relationship with their money.
* Competitive salary
* Biannual equity bonuses
* All the latest tech you need
* Skip the commute and work from home once a week
* Roll with a free (COMPANY NAME) Metal subscription
* Pension plan
* Private health insurance
* Don't panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
* Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
* Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
* Rest up with 29 days' holiday per year