Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provides leadership and mentoring to Consumer Testing Associate staff, promoting a positive and productive work environment.
* Responsible for organization, quality and consistency of their consumer test.
* Point of contact for any issues that come up during consumer test.
* Ensures client expectations are being met for their consumer test.
* Might be required to do Consumer Testing Associate responsibilities
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess:
* Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
* Being able to adapt to different consumer test needs
* Critical thinking and ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
* Interpersonal skills to interact with both the public and (COMPANY NAME) National Food Labs' clients
* Strong computer skills and ability to navigate the computer easily (particularly Internet, Microsoft Office and Outlook programs and systems)
* Pride in self by maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor
* Flexibility in regard to scheduling including long hours and the ability to travel to multiple test sites throughout the Twin Cities area
* Minimum of high school diploma or a GED equivalent certification
* Basic knowledge of computers and software programs
* Must be able to work on your feet up to 12 hours
As a (COMPANY NAME) employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work! We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Videos To Watch