Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Manchester office:
Client Executive - Marsh Corporate
Are you an experienced Client Executive with Property-Casualty insurance background? Are you interested in building relationships with a broad spectrum of clients (including multinational) for a market-leading, global organisation that can provide long term career progression? If so we are currently looking to expand our corporate team and are very interested in speaking with top talent within the insurance industry.
What can you expect?
* The opportunity to join a growing and highly successful team working with some of the UK's largest and best known companies on bespoke and complex insurance arrangements including global programs
* A team that strive to deliver best practice, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
* To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across Marsh
* Excellent training and development with the ongoing career opportunities
What will you be rewarded with?
* Good work life balance with a competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
* 27 days' holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
We will rely on you to:
* Manage a portfolio of predominantly large, complex and/or multinational clients
* Identify, and agree strategies for, clients' risk management, risk financing and insurance needs and objectives
* Lead and sign off insurance programme design activities
* Produce budget proposals and negotiate fees
* Host client and insurer meetings in conjunction with specialist broker and client service teams
* Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
What you need to have:
* Property-Casualty (Combined) insurance experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Negotiating and Influencing skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* ACII part/fully qualified (or equivalent)
What makes you stand out:
* Dynamic with previous client facing experience
* The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
* Cert CII qualified and working towards ACII is desirable
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: (COMPANY NAME)), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, (COMPANY NAME) helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing reasonable support to any candidate with a disability/health condition to allow them to fully participate in the recruitment process. We welcome candidates to contact us at Txxx@xxx.xxm to discuss any specific needs
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|