Internal Audit at (COMPANY NAME) continues to transform. Do you want to join a highly effective, robust and influential function with a strong internal and external reputation? To deliver this, we are recruiting outstanding people to help us deliver our goals and who have the ambition to grow and develop as future business leaders in (COMPANY NAME).
Internal Audit's purpose is to help the Board and executive management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of (COMPANY NAME) by challenging the efficiency of the framework of controls which enable risk to be assessed and handled. We also remain passionate about action to deliver any needed risk and control improvements.
An opportunity has arisen for IT Audit Managers to join us, focusing on (COMPANY NAME)'s UK Life business lines. The roles are based in York or Bristol with flexibility to travel to other UK based (COMPANY NAME) offices.
Some of the responsibilities involve:
* Supporting the planning and execution of end to end audits, focusing on the IT controls
* Drafting and presenting impactful reports to senior management
* Working across the function to support our development and provide insightful perspectives
Skills and experience we would like to see:
* An experienced audit or risk professional with a good standard of general audit skills, with additional expertise in assessing IT controls
* Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment
* Experience of core financial services systems - including transaction processing and financial ledger systems
* Good understanding of technology platforms
* Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Ability to influence management and to lead and work collaboratively across teams
What will you get for this role?
* A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for some (COMPANY NAME) products through "My (COMPANY NAME) Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Oh and by the way…
At (COMPANY NAME), we always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you need to work from home some of the time, or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that! We'll even try to bend work around your further studies or hobbies where we can.
We care deeply about welcoming people no matter where they're from, how old they are or what disability they have. We encourage applications from every age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibility. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you!
As part of that we interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you've applied, and we'll make sure we interview you.
If you like the sound of all that, we'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative method of applying, please give Daniela Krol a call on: 0xxx xxx xxx0 or ping them an email at: email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010* By 'minimum criteria' we mean you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role