As we work faster, stronger and better to realise our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. (COMPANY NAME) is embarking on several initiatives to make us more efficient and agile as a company. One key initiative is Global Template, a multi-year program designed to harmonise (COMPANY NAME)'s core business processes and common data; enabled by the latest SAP technology.
We are fully in the midst of recruiting our project team to support the first 'wave' of implementation across Europe Within this first 'wave', we have been recruiting roles across the different value streams and we are now looking to recruit an IT manager to support the implementation and deployment of the Trade Promotion capabilities of the Enterprise First Global template (built through SAP S4 concepts).
The objectives of this role are to ensure the deployment of the global template supporting the execution of business processes related to Trade Promotion Management from Trade planning, trade execution, Customer Business Planning, Trade Promotion Optimization, Cloud analytics reporting; and the related deployments to multiple countries.
* Partner with the TPM Process Lead to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution.
* Support decision-making for TPM functionality in the Global Template during deployment.
* Collaborate with the TPM Process Leads and Sector SMEs to implement and deploy the Global Template.
* Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities.
* Ensure lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the Markets, especially around interfaces to ESSA external systems.
* Collaborate with all scrum to implement and deploy the end-to-end Global ERP solution leveraging agile methodology.
* Ensure (COMPANY NAME) Corporate Inventory Management and Production Execution policies reflected in the global template are implemented to standard with appropriate localization
* Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against.
* Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies.
* Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements.
* Adopt and adhere to Agile principles and values
* Adopt development practices which focus on quality and value, while increasing efficiency, and minimizing waste
* Foster an environment where communication, teamwork, and innovation are encouraged
* Help to implement Agile engineering best practices such as continuous integration, automation of testing and delivery, and continuous peer review within teams.
* Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred from reputed institutions.
* Considerable of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on CRM, Trade Promotion management & customer business planning.
* Significant amount of SAP S4 experience preferred.
* Strong experience in end to end TPM design and development, and the integration with other functional areas like Sales, Finance and Demand Planning.
* In depth knowledge of Trade strategy planning, Promotion Planning, Promotion Execution and Post Promotion Evaluation.
* Significant experience with different go to market models, lines of business on how promotional business plans are developed and executed to meet revenue and margin targets on an annual basis including back office trade spend process understanding.
* Commercial and commercial back-office business processes acumen, in particular within the Revenue Management / Organized Trade areas.
* Knowledge of all master data objects required to support TPM (business partner and roles, customer hierarchy, Rebates, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
* Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
* Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+ , MS VSTS, Quality Center and MS Project
* Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
* Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
* Consulting background would be beneficial
* Negotiation Skills
* Coaching/Facilitation skills (as promoted by the Agile Coaching Institute), including but not limited to: Levels of Listening, Conflict Resolution, Root Cause facilitation, Training techniques.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable