Insight Manager - Digital Experience (FTC)
The Digital Experience Insight Manager will manage a team of analysts working to drive complex quantitative analysis and translating these into actionable insights for the Customer Experience and Technology team. Your time is split between managing product insight work and experimentation, as well as producing your own pieces of insight.
We use Adobe Analytics, working closely with the implementation team to choose what data we should collect and how; a good understanding of how web analytics works, and the administrative side of Adobe Analytics is important.
Understanding the (COMPANY NAME) online experience and native apps is essential. The right candidate can use this knowledge to drive insights and analysis, helping shape the directions of the global strategy.
The Insight Manager for Digital Experience has 4 direct reports, half cover Product Insight, half cover Experimentation. There is also opportunity to produce actionable high-level insight projects personally.
What you'll be doing…
* Partner with the Customer Experience team to drive understanding of the end-to-end online experience on our web and apps
* Build a close and proactive relationship with Digital Product and Technology Leads to understand how your team can support and guide the digital product road map and website improvements
* Proactively drive a culture of experimentation alongside Product Owners
* Understand the data landscape and capabilities of the wider Insight Team, and use this knowledge to gather data and derive analysis in the most efficient way
* Manage and mentor a team of analysts
* Drive complex quantitative analyses with actionable insight for the Customer Experience team
* Build and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors; work to understand how the tools can provide as much value as possible
We'd love to meet someone with…
* A strong track record in an Insight role, preferably within digital
* An ability to drive process improvements and change
* Strong e-commerce knowledge
* An ability to manage and develop a team
* Strong knowledge in Adobe Analytics admin: processing rules, classifications, merchandising variables, data feeds, API
* Experience in A/B testing, statistical methods and digital testing tools (e.g. Adobe target, Optimizely)
* Highly numerate with a high standard of accuracy with data and commercial awareness of its usage
* Advanced analytics tools & languages (SQL or Python)
* A passion for data and digital experience
* Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, managing priorities and focus as needed
What's in it for you?
We will give you a competitive salary, BIG staff discount, discretionary bonus scheme, sample sales and pension matching, but also a fantastic bunch of flexible benefits that focus on your health, wealth & inner self for you and your friends & family.
We are all equal!
We're committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place