(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
We are looking for an outstanding CRM Technical Executive to focus on automation, personalization and scalable technical developments. You will drive activity that supports the CRM team's goals of improving customer engagement and conversion. Your role will entail assessing CRM business needs and translating them into technical solutions, developing, launching and managing new campaigns, coding and developing internal tooling to scale CRM activity, and optimizing with test and learn hypotheses. You'll drive adoption of new technical features across the CRM team and support on development of a technology strategy and roadmap.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining an extensive experience in CRM.
What you'll do:
* Working closely with the Senior CRM Executive, leverage customer data to identify and develop segmentation strategies for targeted campaigns, aiming to drive incremental growth for the CRM channel
* Discover user preferences and translate them into new personalisation capabilities to amaze our customers
* Demonstrate a test and learn approach to new initiatives and support the roll out of test learnings across campaigns
* Support Technical CRM Project Manager on developing roadmap of technical initiatives to drive CRM growth and input into creation of CRM technology strategy
* Champion adoption of technical tools across CRM team, driving through usage of new features and keeping abreast of product roadmap developments
* Liaise with internal technical teams (Data Science, Product, Engineering, Product) and external stakeholders to test and release new personalisation capabilities across CRM campaigns.
Who you are:
* Experience in the industry
* Ability to crunch numbers and perform calculations with confidence and accuracy, read graphs at a glance and see patterns in them. Quick learner that can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts autonomously, especially when it comes to numbers and data
* Getting things done in a competitive world, agility is often as important as quality
* Familiar with analytical and modelling techniques - customer profiling and targeting, forecasting, clustering. Intermediate SQL user. Python or relatable software coding experience is preferred.
* Ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights and deliver business recommendations to key stakeholders, including senior executives
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining an extensive experience in CRM