Are you excited about working in a revolutionising tech company? Do you have ambition to create impact at a high speed, in a collaborative environment? If so, then we want to hear from you!
As a BI Lead you will play a key role in the Strategy and Analytics central function, which looks after advanced analytics, performance reporting and data quality control across our 13 geographical divisions.
You will need to hit the ground running, and be super proactive with a 'yes-I-can [and if not right now, I will find out how:)]' attitude!
We work following Kanban principles, with a backlog review in which you will pitch projects and lead/execute them in a multifunctional team. We are ambitious, and we want to grow….so the more you grow the more we do too.
You will be responsible for
* Owning the reporting pipeline and presenting the weekly/monthly recap to senior stakeholders.
* Owning and enhancing our "Business Reporting" pillar incorporating best practices and standardisation of reports.
* Coaching and training the different stakeholders cohorts to maximise reporting understanding.
* Owning the migration to a self-service analytics culture
* Collaborating with the team to propose projects to drive business performance and growth.
* Communicating with stakeholders across the business.
* STEM BSc background or MSc with numerical background.
* Proven experience in a data analyst/BI role, showing very strong analytical skills combined with a great business acumen.
* A strategic mindset and a hands-on mentality, with a team player attitude.
* Flexible and willing to go the extra mile if necessary.
* Very strong communication and presentation skills, someone capable to 'translate' business needs into data requirements, and present insights/stories in a compelling way to senior management.
* Looker experience (+2y) is mandatory.
* Additional Tech Skills: SQL, Excel, Python [Numpy/Pandas] & DBT
* SaaS/MarketPlace experience is definitely a big plus.
* Available to work in a hybrid way, going to the office located in London (Fairfax House, Fulwood Place).
About (COMPANY NAME)
Hi, we're (COMPANY NAME). Nice to meet you.
We're a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We're the industry's smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe's leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we're not done yet. We're on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We'll Treat You With
* 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Monthly ú40 (COMPANY NAME) vouchers so you can treat yourself too
* Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks
* Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
* A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy
* A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks in the office
(COMPANY NAME) is an 'Open to All' employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application
|Posted on:||25 Jan 2023|