ú40 - 50k excellent benefits
Technology at (COMPANY NAME)
Millions of people interact with (COMPANY NAME) Technology every day without even realising it. Our products deliver many essential services that critical to the lives of many different people. We connect all sorts of businesses including banks, shops and the media to and critical services such as the emergency services. Our technology and network is the backbone to everything we deliver and without it we wouldn't have a business. That's why we're investing heavily in it and we need talented people to help us deliver the next wave of innovation.
About the role
The IT Test Environment Management team sits within the IT Quality, Test and Release team, working on the latest IT projects. It undertakes a vital role in all technology's projects. As part of a quality driven team, you will be responsible for delivering the cloud platforms, from small scale applications to large, integrated environments. You will gain experience working with a world class testing service, across large programmes and get to interact with major stakeholders in all areas of (COMPANY NAME) to ensure that the solutions can be delivered, whilst ensuring that the technical configuration meets the project requirements. The role will require hands on technical experience, diving into problems and developing solutions that further enhance the environment and user experience.
This is a great opportunity to help us ensure our customers continue to enjoy a first class experience, no matter where they are.
* Responsible for the Cloud environment delivery, provisioning and support (part of our world class UK IT Testing Service).
* Working with indirect offshore service team of 3-5.
* Manage a wide range of service stakeholders across IT & Technology. Drive customer satisfaction. Display VF way behaviours across the function.
* All environment SLAs / entry criteria met.
* Environment plans hit agreed milestones.
* Continual service improvement on target.
* Maintain a high customer satisfaction score.
* Champion continual service improvement across the testing service and UK IT.
Experience / Key Skills
* Proven experience as an IT Environment Specialist.
* Responsible for end-to-end Cloud environment for testing.
* Expertise in test environment & infrastructure management.
* Experience managing offshore teams and services.
* Script development experience (Python desirable).
* Good understanding of full software development cycle.
* Experience in administrating *nix environments.
* Experience working throughout the SDLC.
* TMMi experience or certification (desirable).
* ITIL certified (Desired)
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
Joining (COMPANY NAME) is more than a job, what we do matters. We don't just carry minutes, texts and data - we carry people's lives. And that's a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what's it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At (COMPANY NAME) you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company