CRM Integration Developer (12-Month FTC)
McLaren IT is an essential part of the McLaren brand, ensuring that Applied Technologies, Racing and Automotive have the resources they need to function at the highest level. We work at the forefront of innovation and offer a fast paced, cutting edge and challenging environment for those driven by ambition and a desire to win!
Purpose of the Role:
The CRM Integration Developer is responsible for helping define and deliver the integration solution required to enable 3rd party applications (cloud and non-cloud) to connect to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
delivering technical solutions as part of roadmap of continuous improvements and custom enhancements for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Portals. The developer will use their skills and expertise to play a prominent role in an ongoing project to extend the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Portals at McLaren.
* Participate in defining integration architecture, integration scenarios, and technical design.
* Design, develop and deploy solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Portals at McLaren.
* Create and maintain high quality solution technical documentation.
* Ensure the solution is:
* high quality
* satisfactorily tested
* in line with McLaren development standards and architectural guidelines
* deployed in line with industry standards
* Implement and maintain suitable source/version control for all developments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Experienced IT professional with extensive use of back office systems, and data management.
* Experience leading the technical design, implementation and UAT testing of small projects.
* Experience using a suitable source control management tool (VSTS/DevOps).
* Experience defining, building and supporting complex integrations (cloud and non-cloud)
* CRM; proficient in service configuration, developing plugins and workflows (CRM SDK)
* MS Dynamics 365; experience supporting, extending,developing and integrating.
* Experience with Enterprise Integration Service / iPaaS tools (MS or Scribe)
* Knowledge of Azure (App Services, Function Apps, Azure AD, Storage Accounts, Application Insights) and O365 integration
* Understanding of Agile practicies
* Practical, pragmatic and self-motivated
* Ability to take ownership with integrity and works to an high standard
* Collaborates with others and seeks guidance where needed
* Inquisitive and strives for continuous improvement.
The Work Environment:
We offer a flexible working environment across our South East sites including the world-renowned McLaren Technology Centre. Our environments are designed to encourage collaborative working across all teams. You will be amongst specialists within their field, whether it's in design, modelling and simulation, software development, data analytics, electronics hardware, finance and marketing.
* If your application is successful, you'll be invited for a phone interview with one of our experienced technical recruiters.
* You will then be invited to complete an one-way video interview.
* The final stage will be an onsite face to face interview at the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey where you will have the opportunity to meet the Hiring Manager and wider team