Because You Belong at (COMPANY NAME)
The Who, What, Where and Why
(COMPANY NAME) is growing rapidly and seeking an entrepreneurial Solutions Architect with strong front end web development experience to be the founder of our technical Expert Services practice in the EMEA region. (COMPANY NAME)'s Expert Services team work hand in hand with our largest and most innovative contact center customers' to lead technical workshops and onsite consultations.
* You are an entrepreneur with the drive and skills required to successfully build a services business from the ground up.
* You have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks such as Node.js, PHP or Python
* Your communication skills are strong and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our customers.
* You can connect with a mix of business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions.
* You are curious, collaborative, humble and are a Doer.
As the founding Solutions Architect of the Expert Services EMEA team you will:
* Be part of a small and growing global team of Expert Service consultants working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation contact center applications.
* Work closely with regional Sales leadership to customize service packages, pricing, and marketing for the region
* Go onsite with customers for 3 - 5 days to run Discovery and Development workshops writing code on top of (COMPANY NAME) TaskRouter and (COMPANY NAME) Flex - the first fully programmable cloud contact center platform.
* During your engagements you will work with customers to understand their requirements and map those requirements to a (COMPANY NAME) solution.
* Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to customers.
* On a daily basis you will have the opportunity to work closely with (COMPANY NAME) product and engineering teams to help shape the products and services that reach a huge market.
(COMPANY NAME) has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications.
With the launch of Flex, (COMPANY NAME) introduces a new type of platform for applications which has the potential to disrupt traditional monolithic application vendors in the same way API platforms disrupted traditional infrastructure services for communications, compute and payments.
(COMPANY NAME) is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. (COMPANY NAME) is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at (COMPANY NAME).
This position is based out of our office in Soho Square, London W1D 3QB. You will enjoy our incredible perks: game area, snacks, ergonomic sit-stand desks, bi-weekly All Hands and more. Typically, you will be traveling at least 40% per month for this role visiting customers onsite throughout Europe. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values
Millions of developers around the world have used (COMPANY NAME) to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. (COMPANY NAME) has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, (COMPANY NAME) is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.