Senior Automation Software Tester
Are you looking for your next challenge in Automation Software Testing?
Due to exciting growth across our dedicated Channels Engineering team we are looking to continue to grow our market leading Technology offering with multiple dedicated Test Engineers.
With skills working in an Agile development environment using Automation tools such as Selenium you will be tasked with testing Java based multichannel applications within our "best in class" Channels Engineering team as we drive towards a fully automated Agile testing function.
If this looks of interest, please read on!
What will you be doing?
* Operating with the full End to End software testing lifecycle to ensure defects are kept at an absolute minimum across both Functional and Automated Testing
* Ability to advise on tooling usage and effectiveness
* Assisting in construction of testing frameworks in Java
* Working to facilitate E2E testing within a Test/Behaviour Driven Development environment
* Promote and drive stewardship and application best practices within the development team
* Champion innovation by recognising newly arising opportunities for improving customer satisfaction, achieving technical excellence and improving the delivery of a software product.
* Identify own and others development needs and seek opportunities to address these needs through guidance, coaching and formal training.
* Ability to be able to provide succinct details in written format and verbally to Stakeholders
What we're looking for:
* Proven experience in Digital or Web Automation using different automation tools and frameworks.
* Automated test data creation
* Ability to code, ideally in Java
* Strong experience working with Selenium
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Experience of working within Financial Services
* Experience of working within a regulatory driven change environment
* ISEB/ISTQB Qualifications
* MicroServices/Domain Driven Architectures
Where will you be working?
(COMPANY NAME) Digital, Manchester: Where the best meet to build careers full of scope, variety and reward. Creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions, and redefines the future of finance. Our Digital office is based in the heart of Spinningfields: we're close by to shops, restaurants, bars; as well as having good transport links to towns and cities across the North West.
Interested and want to know more about (COMPANY NAME)? Visit home.(COMPANY NAME)/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at (COMPANY NAME) we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us