On-boarding at (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we are fixated by our customers' success. We work with some of the world's leading law firms, investment banks and technology companies, and it's our mission to make their decision to use the (COMPANY NAME) platform the best they've ever made. Our obsession and passion for ensuring our customers are amazed by (COMPANY NAME) at every stage of the customer journey permeates through every area of the company and is evidenced by our best-in-class client retention metrics.
One of the most formative stages of our customers journey is their on-boarding on to the (COMPANY NAME) platform. As our average client size increases and organisational structures get increasingly complex, we are now looking for someone to design and build our on-boarding team.
Taking full ownership of the full-stack on-boarding process (from installing the first user to ensuring all our products are being used in their optimal configuration), you will be focused on reducing the time-to-value and ensuring we are setting our customers up for success for their journey with (COMPANY NAME).
You'll be a self-starter who thrives under the autonomy of taking a loosely defined concept and owning it. As the first member of our on-boarding team, you will closely work with all areas of the business and our clients to design and build processes to scale.
We'd love to meet someone who
* Has 2+ years of professional experience
* Ideally has some B2B SaaS experience (but this is not mandatory)
* Ideally has some experience of leading enterprise on-boarding teams
* Has experience of working in or with large organisations, and an appreciation for their complex organisational structures
* Is a proactive self-starter who wants to own a key area of a rapidly growing start-up
* Has best-in-class communication skills - both written and oral
* Is a strategic thinker, who can think outside the box, whilst getting stuff done
* Is someone who is obsessed with creating amazing customer experiences
* Has the ability and desire to grow and lead a team
* Has good project management skills
Why we think you'll love it here:
* You'll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
* Competitive salary (depending on experience), with annual salary reviews
* Everyone gets 25 days of paid annual leave (33 days including bank holidays)
* Company contributions are made towards your pension
* You'll get a high quality MacOS tech kit to work on
* One week of remote working from abroad per year
* We have regular communal company lunches, and regular team socials and activities
* Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, cereals, and amazing coffee
* We offer a cycle to work scheme, eye-care vouchers and childcare vouchers
* Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work-from-home, and we'll give you an extra day of annual leave to take your child to their first day of nursery and primary school
* Generous enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
* If you're coming from abroad, we'll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the company is international and we're always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move
(COMPANY NAME) is a VC backed SaaS technology company. Our mission is to keep the world's most sensitive data and systems private and secure, so we're building the world's first Human Layer Security (HLS) platform.
We're a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technology to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
We've recently raised $42m in Series B funding led by Sequoia. Sequoia partner Matt Miller is joining the board. In 2018 our venture backed business grew 400% and our team expanded from 13 to 120 people; we have ambitious growth plans for the next year, spanning all areas including our product offerings and our sales & marketing divisions. We're excited about where this next phase of our growth will take us - we hope you are too, so we encourage you to apply today to be part of the next leg of the (COMPANY NAME) journey.
We're backed by world-leading venture capital funds, including Sequoia, Accel, & Balderton Capital, who've invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Improbable & Transferwise & we've been named on the prestigious Forbes 30 Under 30 list, crowned the "Best Security Startup" by WIRED magazine, and awarded "Best Innovation in Data Protection & Privacy" by CogX.
You can check out some photos of our team on our Instagram, or take a look at our company page. You can also find us on Glassdoor.
Equality & diversity
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM, our CFO is the Chair of the WISE Campaign's Young Professionals' Board, & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
How to apply
Please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button below to be taken to the application form which will collect all the necessary information.
Want to make your application stand out? We value well thought-out, (COMPANY NAME)-specific cover letters; you can write yours in the 'Additional Information' section of the application form.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks