We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That's why we're building the world's first Human Layer Security platform.
We're a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
(COMPANY NAME) is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital and Accel who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Spotify, Crowdstrike and Docker.
We'd love to hear from you.
On-boarding at (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we are fixated by our customers' success. We work with some of the world's leading law firms, investment banks and technology companies, and it's our mission to make their decision to use the (COMPANY NAME) platform the best they've ever made. Our obsession and passion for ensuring our customers are amazed by (COMPANY NAME) at every stage of the customer journey permeates through every area of the company and is evidenced by our best-in-class client retention metrics.
One of the most formative stages of our customers journey is their onboarding on to the (COMPANY NAME) platform. As our average client size increases and organisational structures get increasingly complex, we are now looking for someone to design and build our onboarding team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding team, develop deep product knowledge and have a meaningful impact on our customers. As a truly cross-functional role, you'll work very closely with the Product, Engineering and Commercial teams to develop and create best-in-class customer experiences at this critical stage of the customer journey.
Taking full ownership of the full-stack onboarding process (from installing the first user to ensuring all our products are being used in their optimal configuration), you will be focused on reducing the time-to-value and ensuring we are setting our customers up for success for their journey with (COMPANY NAME).
You will be a self-starter who thrives under the autonomy of taking a loosely defined concept and owning it. Reporting to the Customer Operations Director, you'll be the first member of our onboarding team, with a remit to design, grow and scale over upcoming years.
We'd love to meet someone who has:
* 2-4 years of professional experience in management consulting, a similar project focused role (B2B SaaS experience is highly desirable, but not necessary)
* Experience of working in or with large organisations and an appreciation for their complex organisational structures
* Experience working in client facing (internal or external) roles where you have designed and executed programmes to deliver complex change
* Experience managing projects with diverse stakeholders across different locations
* Experience working with technical solutions, data and integrations would be a positive
We're looking for:
* A proactive self-starter who wants to own a key area of a rapidly growing start-up
* Best-in-class communication skills - both written and oral
* Good project management skills
* A strategic thinker, who can think outside the box, whilst getting stuff doneAn understanding of multinational organisations and transformation/change management
* The ability to structure complex processes for scale
* Someone who is obsessed with creating amazing customer experiences
* The ability and desire to grow and lead a team
* It's important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we're on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there's plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
* A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
* Flexible working hours and working from home
* Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
* We're family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
* High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including (COMPANY NAME) ANC headphones
* If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
Because everyone loves food...
* A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
* Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
* Dinner budget for those times you just can't tear yourself away
* Elite membership of the (COMPANY NAME) House System...
* On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
* Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
* Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM, our CFO is the Chair of the WISE Campaign's Young Professionals' Board, & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks