Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless«. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Application Support Manager
About the role
The role of the Application Support Manager is to ensure delivery of technical support across Vocalink's mission critical, international payments applications including BPS, Paym, IPS and MPP.
Service is delivered by a dedicated team of Application Support Engineers providing 24*7 3rd line support to our software customers and 2nd and 3rd line support to the managed services.
* Lead and manage the application support team that support the international payments applications.
* Plan resourcing and ways of working to deliver support 24/7 x 365
* Technical leadership and escalation for all Major Incidents that involve International applications.
* Delivery of application support that meet internal OLA and support delivery of service to meet customer SLAs.
* Ensure Vocalink's application support teams use process, procedures and practices that are best in class.
* All staff training and development plans, assessments and objectives are set and reviewed throughout the year.
* Interface with our solutions customers as a primary point of contact for service and technical issues
Work as part of a 24/7 on-call support rota
All about you
* Technically competent in Java, Unix and database technologies
* Has the ability to lead a diverse team under pressure
* Strong skills in communication with stakeholders
* Able to summarise technical information in a concise and comprehensible manner
* Confident in making service-affecting, technical decisions
* Exceptional problem solving skills.
* Exposure to Erlang technologies
* Solid knowledge and understanding of Dev/Ops technologies - Chef, Ansible etc
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly