NewVoiceMedia is part of (COMPANY NAME), a business cloud communications leader.
(COMPANY NAME) Engineering Mission
We embody the notion of be what's next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers' ever-changing needs.
What you'll do
We are looking for a talented Database Administrator to join our DevOps team. In this role you will be responsible for the reliability and efficiency of our data services. We are looking for a team player who has a positive attitude, enjoys problem solving and is service focused.
* Automate and continuously improve our service by developing our Infrastructure as Code
* Actively manage highly available, large scale production systems running on AWS
* Automate and continuously improve other operational concerns.
* Actively share knowledge and best practices across the department.
What you'll bring
To be part of the (COMPANY NAME) team you need a desire to collaborate, to keep on learning and the discipline to deliver nothing short of excellence. We are looking for someone who demonstrates experience in some of the following areas;
* NoSQL, SQL
* Infrastructure as code - Terraform
* Chef, Puppet or similar
* Jenkins or similar
* Linux and/or Windows with a strong understanding of networking and security concerns
* Solid software development fundamentals (source control, unit testing, etc)
* One or more of the following: Python, C#, Java, Go, Ruby, Powershell, Bash
In addition to the above, expect to use or leverage many of the following:
Packer, Terraform, NewRelic, CloudWatch, Papertrail, StatsD, ElasticSearch, Logstack, Kibana, Grafana
Your Character Traits:
* You have analytical mindset and pragmatic approach
* The idea of learning new technologies appeals to you
* You want to share your knowledge, support your colleagues and you want your team to be successful (it is about the team success not only yours).
* You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* You are able to work collaboratively within different teams
* You possess sound commercial judgement
* You are passionate about delivering excellence
* You are self-starting and able to self-manage
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, (COMPANY NAME) provides competitive pay and benefits including volunteering days and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.
OPEN DATE: 21/10/2019
CLOSING DATE: 20/10/2019
SALARY DETAILS: COMPETITIVE MARKET RATE