We are looking for a Back End / Full Stack Developer to join our exciting product development team in Moorgate with excellent employee facilities. We're an award-winning young passionate team, with a dash of eccentricity striving to help home care agencies deliver better care. Whilst we have a vision for the role, we're also open to molding the role around the right person.
Our platform caters to the rostering, scheduling and workforce managements needs of home agencies and provides a companion app for carers whilst they're out on their rounds.
* Proven working experience with web backend development.
* Solid understanding of modern web application development, including security, SPAs, state management, OOP design patterns.
* Working knowledge of Git VCS
* Competent with REST API and back-end service integration.
* SQL database competence (Postgres preferred)
* Creative mindset
What you will get to do:
* Influence and implement features throughout the development life-cycle, from conception to release.
* Help bolster our third party integration offerings.
* Stay on top of emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to your workflow.
* Work in a contemporary office, with all of the extras you'd want: lounge areas, free tea and coffee, events and workshops, table tennis and pool, bike room, and more.
What we ask of you:
* Be honest and hard-working.
* Ability to work independently and multi-task efficiently.
* Show an understanding of projects from perspectives of both the business and client.
* Demonstrate proficiency in modern front-end.
* A strong attention to detail.
* Write well designed, documented, and efficient code.
* Good communication skills for likely interactions with customers, fluent in English.
* Ability to think logically and pragmatically
* Links to relevant online portfolios (GitHub, BitBucket, Twitter, Medium, etc).
* A description of your work history, whether as a resume, portfolio, or in the form of a cover letter.
Formal training isn't a requirement, but the following are bonuses:
* BA/BSc in Computer Science or similar.
* Bootcamp qualifications.
* Launching your own app/website.
* GCSE English (or above. ILETS considered)